Natural 4C with pictures on blast

Keen

Any natural 4Cs out there with albums? I've seen plenty of 4A/B but not many 4Cs.

Come on ladies, if you know a natural 4C with an album put them on blast. (please)

SheenaVee

i didnt know there was a 4c. What is that supposed to look like? coz i know 4b doesnt have a defined curl pattern so what is 4c?

Keen

i didnt know there was a 4c. What is that supposed to look like? coz i know 4b doesnt have a defined curl pattern so what is 4c?

I've always thought 4c to be very coiled, unruly, wirery hair with no defined patterned. I think 4b is less coiled an wirery than 4c.

ladylibra

kind of a made-up 4b category, also referred to as C-napp. you know, like how 3c was made up out of the 3b category.

i have yet to see the difference between 4b and 4c though... i keep asking for examples cuz i just don't get it... :look:

CocoGlow

I don't think there is a real 4c category....cNapps are actually 4B...the "c" stands for "Cloud" or "Cotton" napps

cNapps (4B's) do not all look the same due to varying density & thickness levels however the similarities are mainly the fact that we have coils that do not clump and are not well defined like 4A's...

You can really tell the difference when the hair is wet or dried in a completely unmanipulated shrunken state b/c most 4A's & 4B's resemble each other when picked out into a fro depending on density levels , also 4B's can easily manipulate our napps to "appear" like we have coil definiton by doing braid outs and twist-outs......