"Natural" Conditioners

NubianAngel

\"Natural\" Conditioners

I'm noticing that alot of the conditioners people rave about seem to have similar ingredients. I'm still searching for my miracle products, and so far products with more natural ingredients seem to work best. I want to try something new, something with more essential oils, vitamins and amino acids and less cones and glycols. Any suggestions?

gabrielle2

Re: \"Natural\" Conditioners

when you find them..let me know. someone gave me recipes to make my own...but i have been too lazy (hanging head in shame)

chanou

Try ebene products. They have an herbal rins ethat use to work miracle in my hair when I used it. http://www.ebenenaturals.com/

Carol's daughter's products are also natural.
I use elasta remoisturizer, I'm not usre how natural it is but it smells heavenly.
You should also glance over the home recipe boards for some idea.

gabrielle2

duh...i do have aubrey organics..the GPB and blue green algae mask (just got it this weekend) so far so good.

i havent used carol's daughter conditioners yet..even though i use all of her other hair stuff...lol

deeplyrooted

Nature's Gate.

I
their Tea Tree Oil Conditioner for conditoner washes.

sassygirl125

Professional PJ

Earthly Delight Hair Conditioner. Some people have found it at helath food stores. I can only get it from willner.com--

Deionized water, vegetable glycerin, rice bran oil, avocado oil, wheat germ protein, panthenol, amino acids, vegetable emulsifying wax, essential oils of neroli, cinnamon and coconut.

NubianAngel

Thanks for posting the ingredients Sassygirl! That conditioner looks pretty good. Yummy actually

So far so good with GPB (I think....ever since taking better care of my hair its REALLY hard to tell LOL) so maybe I'll give their other products a try!

Is natures gate the place where people buy those famous butters? Ir is that from nature with love LOL.

deeplyrooted

[ QUOTE ]
NubianAngel said:
Is natures gate the place where people buy those famous butters? Ir is that from nature with love LOL.

[/ QUOTE ]
Nope, Nature's Gate is a line of mostly conditioners/shampoos for natural hair. I think they might do body lotion too. It's starting to become available everywhere, even conventional grocery stores.

From Nature With Love is the online mega site for hair butters, oils, essential oils, etc. http://www.fromnaturewithlove.com/ This is where folx like me, Iris, and many others buy our famous avocado, mango, and various other butters.