Natural Hairstyles using Hair accessories pics...

Kinkyhairlady

Lately I have been getting hair accersories but I have no idea what styles to rock with them. I tried it once but the flower was small and barely stood out.

I think it would be a good idea to post pics of your natural hairstyles using hair accessories maybe even show the outfits worn with the hairstyle as well. I am not sure if this should be in the fashion forum or hear. I think since here gets more traffic and it is hairstyles that it is fine to be in this section. Post your pics ladies give some of us some motivation!

I discovered those knitted bun covers a couple of years ago when I did a LOT of bunning. I would baggy my bun and just slip the cover on. I need to get back into wearing these! I have several colors :yep:

Bun3-1.jpg

And of course, the good old hair zing on flat ironed natural hair. I think my hair was henna'd in this pic:

AugustHairUpdate.jpg

I'm just now branching out into using hair sticks/hair combs, so we'll see how that goes!

I discovered those knitted bun covers a couple of years ago when I did a LOT of bunning. I would baggy my bun and just slip the cover on. I need to get back into wearing these! I have several colors :yep:

Bun3-1.jpg

And of course, the good old hair zing on flat ironed natural hair. I think my hair was henna'd in this pic:

AugustHairUpdate.jpg

I'm just now branching out into using hair sticks/hair combs, so we'll see how that goes!

Ok that knitted bun cover thingy is the business!!!! Did you buy those on etsy?

Sorry for hijacking OP.:look:

Flexi 8:
DSCN1232.jpg

Petal Mix (etsy):

DSCN0442.jpg

Loc Jewelry on my twists:
DSCN0239.jpg

Ribbons on a bun:
DSC05176.jpg

DSC05188.jpg

Two bantu knots made with twists and hair pins from claire's:
dsc04047-300x271.jpg

Hair Zing:
DSC03281-vi.jpg

These are just a few, I'm a hair accessory junkie!

Ooooh - i love this thread. All the pics are great.
I'm especially interested in those loc accessories as i'm now wearing my hair in natural individual braids and i want to jazz it up a bit. I'm not going to be using my 2 years olds hair beads in my hair!!

I just bought accessories yesterday. The other day I had a flower in my hair, but didn't take pics. :ohwell: I'm trying to jazz my hair up a bit now.

Back