Natural/Relaxed Love/Hate

Auburn

What product(s) does your relaxed hair LOVE but your natural hair HATES & vice versa.

I dont think my natural hair likes sleek.look by matrix anymore :sad:

Crackers Phinn

Either A Blessing Or A Lesson.
Relaxed hair LOVEDEDEDED Mane and Tale shampoo and conditioner- Natural hair was like 'naw son' :nono:

Natural hair loved Aveda Be Curly and WGO as moisturizers but both products are too heavy for my now texlaxed hair.

TrustMeLove

Relaxed Hair Loved CON...Nappy Hair Said I don't think so..
Relaxed Hair had slip with this Motions Spray Leave In....Nappy Hair was like oh what's that Decoration?

My nappy hair as gone all mother nature, amish on me...so I can only work with products that have at least 80% natural products in them or my hair doesn't like it. Well this is applicable for anything I have to wash my hair with. I have a few styling products, but they too are made of mostly 80% natural products.

Auburn

Relaxed hair LOVEDEDEDED Mane and Tale shampoo and conditioner- Natural hair was like 'naw son' :nono:

Natural hair loved Aveda Be Curly and WGO as moisturizers but both products are too heavy for my now texlaxed hair.

:giggle: ..

MixedBerry

All I want to do is drink and fuhk.
My relaxed hair was obsessed with hair grease. My natural hair coughed and gagged when I later tried to use it!

Auburn

Relaxed Hair Loved CON...Nappy Hair Said I don't think so..
Relaxed Hair had slip with this Motions Spray Leave In....Nappy Hair was like oh what's that Decoration?

My nappy hair as gone all mother nature, amish on me...so I can only work with products that have at least 80% natural products in them or my hair doesn't like it. Well this is applicable for anything I have to wash my hair with. I have a few styling products, but they too are made of mostly 80% natural products.

caramelcutieinva

Relaxed hair loved Garnier Fructis Leave Ins - Natural hair was coated
Natural Hair likes Jane Carter Leave In - Relaxed hair was hard as a brick

*closer*2*my*dreams*

They never agree on anything... they're like an old married couple, always arguing and griping, but at the end they seem to come together somehow. I had to experiment so much when i first started transitioning, i was a true PJ. Now i've gotten them to agree on some basic stuff, so we're in harmony at the moment (keep your fingers crossed...)

Divine Inspiration

Relaxed hair-Dudley's everything. Rusk Sensories Smoother, Nexxus everything.

Texlaxed hair - LeKair Cholesterol, NTM poo/con/leave-in, oils on dry hair, Giovanni Direct, Vatika oil

Natural hair - Nature's Gate, Aubrey's, Giovanni Direct

The Giovanni Direct leave-in and Vatika oil are the only products that have crossed over from texlaxed to natural. And my relaxed hair wasn't feeling the GD.

ImFree27

my relaxed hair love Panten Pro-v but not my natual hair, it loves water, giovanni, redken and castor oil