NATURALS AND RELAXED, DO YOU SLEEP ON...

What do ladies, natural or relaxed sleep on?

• Satin scarf/satin pillowcases

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Satin scarf/cotton pillowcases

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • No pillow, just satin scarf

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cotton scarf

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RegaLady

I know that what you sleep on is very important as your hair care. So to help your growth, I wanted to know what you all sleep on. I sleep with a satin scarf and satin pillowcases. Just so I have no breakage.

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
I can't vote... I sleep on a cotton pillowcase and I have a polyester scarf that I sometimes wear. :look:

naturalpride

I am natural and I sleep on a satin bonnet. It works well and I don't have alot of lint in my hair or broken hairs that way.

LadyKaypnyc

I have since come to the realization that I hate tying my hair up, so I went to Macy's and bought some satin sheet sets. I'm in love. The sales lady gave me this anti slip guard to put between the sheets and the pillows and they really work:grin: Now, I only tie my hair up when I am away from home.

Ms.Honey

Natural chica. I use cotton pillowcases and tie my hair up with a rayon scarf and/or rayon Silky the Cap bonnet.

Evazhair

I can't vote acc. to the options, but I sleep in a silk scarf or on a silk pillowcase. I tend to do the scarf more, because I really prefer to sleep on other pillowcases. I don't always want to feel the "slick" feeling of sleeping on the pillowcase.