Naturals--Clarifying Poo?

caligirl

Can anyone recommend a clarifying shampoo that will not turn my hair into a knotted mess? I just want something to remove build-up every month or so. I also want something that will remove chlorine. So far, I've tried Keracare 1st Lather and Nexxus Aloe Rid. Any suggestions?

caligirl said:
Can anyone recommend a clarifying shampoo that will not turn my hair into a knotted mess? I just want something to remove build-up every month or so. I also want something that will remove chlorine. So far, I've tried Keracare 1st Lather and Nexxus Aloe Rid. Any suggestions?

Only clarifying poo I have tried is Suave, it is cheap but it worked ok for me. I figured if it did not work it was only $1 wasted, it was on sale at Target.

I've only used the Aloe Rid and ACV. I'm terrified of tangles so I like using Biolage Detangling Solution if I feel like my hair is trying to knot up on me.

Have you tried adding lemon juice to your conditioner or tried a clarifying conditioner? They work well for me. Also, ACV added to your regular shampoo works well.

I need a good clarifying shampoo? I was thinking Elucence or DevaCurl? Could anyone suggest anymore...please?

CON has a new clarifying shampoo. I like it. Leave's my hair squeaky clean. But you HAVE to follow-up w/conditioner. I just use the cheapo VO5 conditioners and it works wonders on my natural 4a/b hair. (with a large tooth comb of course -- smile).

Ok, I lied about Aloe Rid. My hair is soft and curly and was not hard to comb out. But I would limit my use to once a month for fear of drying my hair out. Thanks for the suggestions!

Back