NATURALS: WEDDING DAY

How are you wearing hair on wedding day?

• Straight!

Votes: 32 40.5%
  • Natural!

Votes: 23 29.1%
  • IDK YET.

Votes: 24 30.4%

• Total voters

Country gal

Ediese - Beautiful pic.

I would have my hair weaved up. I would wear maybe a braidout style weave or completely straight. I want my wedding day to be as perfect as possible. I don't feel like worrying about my hair. My hair sweats very easy. I stopped wearing straight hair to the club because I party to hard. I imagine after I take the nice pics. I would go ahead and enjoy my wedding reception.

Law of attraction- I am envisioning marrying sometime soon. :grin:

Starr1

I wore my hair down, straight and curled.

That was back in my "short hair" days. But that was also back in my lightened and highlighted days. :look:

amara11

I'd rock these...

I adore this one! I voted to wear it straight, but this is definitely one of the styles I think I'd like to do (nappy or pressed out)

msa

Definitely natural.

I don't straighten my hair now so I'm sure I won't do it then. I planning to have waist length hair by the time I get married (you know, like 5 years from now lol).

I'll wear some type of curly bun I think for the ceremony and then wear my hair down for the reception.

anon123

not that i have any prospects, but i'd be natural and really like the one attached. shoot, i'm ready to find some random dude and marry him just to wear this style.

Attachments

• adriennehairpins_full4.jpg
    adriennehairpins_full4.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 31

DMJ's Mom

I wore mine it a puff for my wedding (it was just a justice of the peace thing) When I get my actual wedding I plan on wearing it in another natural style.

Giselle685

I was thinking about this last night...
not that I'm getting married anytime soon...
but I often visualize my wedding day (because I'm such a girl)
before it was always long and straight but now that I'm natural...
my vision isn't clear... so...

I'm wondering...
how will I wear my hair on my wedding day?
Natural or Straight? IDK...

What about you???

Also, if you have seen any natural hair brides... post pics here for inspiration.

You can straighten it, curl it, twist it, braid it....http://hair.lovetoknow.com/Images_of_Wedding_Hairstyles_for_African_American_Women

Nayna

Unbothered
I'm praying that by the time I marry my current SO (pray for me y'all, lol) my hair is approaching WL. Either way I plan on wearing it natural. I'm a heavy dancer and partier and I plan on getting down with my boo at the reception so no straight hair for me. Plus I think there's a certain softness or romance that I associate with my curly/kinky hair framing my face.

SweetSpirit86

I think I'd want a pretty bun with my natural texture smoothed over with gel so it's all shiny-like, lol. I've seen some very nice natural buns, and I hope by the time I get married I have enough hair for a big one.