Naturals: what's your water based moisturizer?

CarLiTa

Sigh, I need to find aloe juice here. Right before I left the US, I unfortunately could only find a MASSIVE glass bottle, and I had NO space to put it in my bag (and obviously can't take it on the plane).

I need to hunt some down. Or buy some next time I travel. I love my dry twistouts when I do them with aloe juice.

On another note, I used the Palmer's coconut cream moisturizer last night. It felt like a DISASTER. I'd used: grapeseed oil, knot today (mixed with aloe juice, from a few weeks back), then I put the Palmer's thing, which seemed to eliminate all the slip I had from the previous products:eek:

I decided to use it on just half my hair. I'm curious how the hair will feel today once it's dry.

Kindheart

Claudie's Hair revitalizer Isa cream . The perfect balance between hydrating and nourishing .
Satin Daily moisturizer is also very well balanced. Perfect . I dont think many other products achieve that level of moisture/nourishment.

CarLiTa

Sigh, I need to find aloe juice here. Right before I left the US, I unfortunately could only find a MASSIVE glass bottle, and I had NO space to put it in my bag (and obviously can't take it on the plane).

I need to hunt some down. Or buy some next time I travel. I love my dry twistouts when I do them with aloe juice.

On another note, I used the Palmer's coconut cream moisturizer last night. It felt like a DISASTER. I'd used: grapeseed oil, knot today (mixed with aloe juice, from a few weeks back), then I put the Palmer's thing, which seemed to eliminate all the slip I had from the previous products:eek:

I decided to use it on just half my hair. I'm curious how the hair will feel today once it's dry.

So, my hair didn't feel too bad the days after. Don't know if it's because I used a lot of sealant (shea butter) over this weird Palmer's product, or what.

So, verdict still pending.

On another note, a friend is going to the US soon, so I'm going to order some small bottles of aloe juice for her to bring back for me. Hopefully she can bring me back 3-4:look: