How do you like it

• Lurve it

Votes: 22 95.7%
  • Hated it (with 2 snaps)

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

La Colocha

I would like to do a poll on how many naturals are using this. Tiffers got me really wanting to try it. Please let me know the pros and cons if any.
How does it work for you? How long have you used it? Do you use it on wet or dry hair? I would really like your honest opinons on this product before i make a purchase. I have been through the archives and i know alot of ladies love this. Im hoping i can add this to my stash.

Tia-La Colocha

ETA- Does anyone use any of their other products, I didn't know hawaiian silky had other products.

Last edited:

TCatt86

I use it and I like it, it's a light mosturizer and I used it to spruce up my puffs without rewetting my hair.

Nonie

I use it when I'm out of my S Curl and wearing my hair out. I like it. I apply it on damp hair after a wash in the AM and then if my hair feels dry after all the water has dried, I apply again at night before baggying my hair in plaits. Otherwise, I just plait and baggy and my hair stays moist till the next wash (every 3 days or so). LOVE IT (2 snaps and a circle)!

La Colocha

I use it when I'm out of my S Curl and wearing my hair out. I like it. I apply it on damp hair after a wash in the AM and then if my hair feels dry after all the water has dried, I apply again at night before baggying my hair in plaits. Otherwise, I just plait and baggy and my hair stays moist till the next wash (every 3 days or so). LOVE IT (2 snaps and a circle)!

I saw you used it too nonie and i know you don't use alot of products. Thanks.

Nonie

I saw you used it too nonie and i know you don't use alot of products. Thanks.

:yep: I only use it if not wearing braids or twists, as I always have something on my hair if I am to comb it. It smells much better than S Curl. My friend thinks it smells like strawberries. I don't use it with anything else when I do use it.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
I use it on my natural dd's who have 4a and 3c hair and also on my dh who has 4z hair. It softens and moisturizes and works beautifully for all of us! :grin:

14 in 1 in the best ever!!! :yay:

La Colocha

I use it on my natural dd's who have 4a and 3c hair and also on my dh who has 4z hair. It softens and moisturizes and works beautifully for all of us! :grin:

14 in 1 in the best ever!!! :yay:

Tiffers just admit you are a undercover pusher lol. Thank you for sharing these products with us. You are a blessing to many.

Ramya

hmmm i use the gel on my edges and it's even moisturizing. I never thought to actually use the moisturizer :lol: maybe i'll give this a try.

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
My next wash day is Wednesday. I hope to also update my fotki by then.

Last edited:

ajoyfuljoy

When I have attempted to transition, 14 n 1 softened my hair like crazy. I know if I was all natural I'd probably have a bottle a week habit :lachen:

LadyD

I use it on both wet and dry. The BS by me sells jumbo bottles of it really cheap so I always have two on standby. I plan on never running out!

joyandfaith

I thought I hated it at first, but then realized I loved it. The trick was I can only use it on wet hair. Its too much if I put it in my hair once its dry.

mscocoface

It is part of the ingredient in my daily spritz product. Love the stuff. Even use it by itself sometimes on my edges just to keep them moist during the day.

mariofmagdal

I use it on my DD, but I have to put it into another bottle, as I have a hard time spraying it. I have not used it much so I did not vote, not sure of the answer right now.

La Colocha

Ladies thank you all for taking the time to review. You guys are really making me want to go and get this now. Too bad sally's is out of stock right now in my area:look:.

lilsparkle825

i use it on wet and dry hair, and i gave a bottle to my sister to use on her braids. i won't say i love it cause the smell gets to me after using a product with a smell for a while, but i do really like it.

ycj

I must say this is the best moist. by far I've used since I bc in Nov. Also, I have discovered my staple cond. which I've always been eye balling. It AO Balancing Lavender Ylang Ylang Cond. Finally saw a Whole foods in Chicago on North Ave. and stopped in. Had to get it. Ever since I have been using the cond. for like about in hour to three hours in my hair then rinse. After that I use the HS 14 n 1 and boy is my hair super soft!!!! I make sure these two products I will never run low on. As a matter of fact I am going out tomorrow and getting some more of the Cond. I dc on:lick:ce a week and my hair is definately reaping the benefits. Loving it!!!!!!!! By the way I use it right after my rinse when my hair is wet, but every day on dry hair which really seems to work well for me. I just want to be able to find the ultra large bottle.

There is one more added benefit if anyone eles can testify is that when I use it for a week before my next wash n cond. I am able without trying to have the shingling effect. Loving it!!!!!

Again Thanks to my girl Tiffers for telling us all about the HS. It is better to me than S Curl any day.

Here is my official Shout out to you Tiffers!!!!! You go girl!!!!!:yep::grin:

MagnoliaBelle

I have a bottle. However, I have not used it consistently since I have sooo many other products. I usually just use it for touch-up or refresh purposes for a wayward curl. I have no complaints though. I'll definitely use it more after hearing these reviews.

Determined22

This is the picture of the bottle i got it off of paynes beauty supply.

I got that same bottle at a local BSS, and I believe its the same. On the back, its called Miracle Worker 14-in-1, and I compared the ingredients and they are all the same.

I use this stuff a lot (I'm transitioning) so I had to get the big bottle!

La Colocha

I got that same bottle at a local BSS, and I believe its the same. On the back, its called Miracle Worker 14-in-1, and I compared the ingredients and they are all the same.

I use this stuff a lot (I'm transitioning) so I had to get the big bottle!

Thank you so much, I know some people have said it is creamy so it squirts out in a stream. Might as well get the bottle.

caramelcutieinva

I use it when I do rollersets

It leaves my rollersets super soft and moisturized

I tried using it other ways and didn't like it

That reminds me I am almost out and need a new bottle

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
32 oz?????????? Wow, I need to get me some of that! :lick:

I had no clue they made such huge bottles! How much did it cost?

La Colocha, that's the same bottle as the smaller 14 in 1, don't worry :)