Nay, i have falled in love with......

fancypants007

Liv cream hairdress. I hestiated to buy the big container, but i am so glad i did. I have never used it for pressing, i use it only after i wash and condition my hair. I don't use anything else other than adding oils to my conditioner and once i rinse that out, i apply Liv hair dressing and my hair is so shiny. I cannot remember when my hair had this much shine. It is definitely a keeper!

Re: Nay, i am having a love affair with......

Are there other benefits besides the shine? Is it best for natural hair or does it matter?

What are the ingredients? What is the full name and brand? I just tried an online search for the ingredients and couldn't find. TIA!

[ QUOTE ]
Neroli said:
What are the ingredients? What is the full name and brand? I just tried an online search for the ingredients and couldn't find. TIA!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Petrolatum, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidium) , Beeswax, Cetyl Esters, Peg-75 Lanolin, Polisorbate-60, Sodium Borate, Sorbitol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance (perfume)

I don't put it on my scalp, just on the length of my hair if I decide to blow dry, or on my ends if I don't have anything else.

It is one of the products I 2 strand twist my hair with. It leaves my hair moisturized, and shiny too.

[ QUOTE ]
candibaby said:
[ QUOTE ]
Neroli said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Petrolatum, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidium) , Beeswax, Cetyl Esters, Peg-75 Lanolin, Polisorbate-60, Sodium Borate, Sorbitol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance (perfume)

I don't put it on my scalp, just on the length of my hair if I decide to blow dry, or on my ends if I don't have anything else.

[/ QUOTE ]

THANK YOU!

[ QUOTE ]
tracyannette said:
It is one of the products I 2 strand twist my hair with. It leaves my hair moisturized, and shiny too.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is how I used it also recently, mainly on the ends and they came out super soft. Next time, I will use it all over for the twists.

Fancy, I'm glad you liked it
smile.gif

It's got some of those "bad" ingredients (mineral oil, petrolatum). But if loving Liv is wrong, I don't want to be right
laugh.gif

I use so much of that stuff for my wet twists, that I NEED that big old bucket that it comes in!

I use this on my daughters hair and it works better than anything else that I've used on their hair.

Back