Neck Length Hair

virgogrlnxtdr

As it grows longer does it lose that thin look? I have layers right now and trying to grow out my neck length cut is almost killing me.

Nonie

virgongrlnxtdr, are you taking B5, it's supposed to thicken your hair and you will see this with new growth. For the hair towards the ends that may appear thin, some leave-ins do make the hair look thicker/fuller - Nexxus Humectress (I think) is an example. Also air-drying might help it not get so straight and thus disguise the thinness. Braidouts are another way to make your hair look fuller. Perhaps you could airdry your hair in a pony-tail braid then when your hair is dry and you undo it, the ends will look wavy and fuller.
Giving dry heat a rest might help too. (I specify "dry heat" coz I believe it's OK to deep condition under a plastic cap using heat.
)

debyjay

Hey girls, it's nexxus headress that makes the hair appear thicker, I use it for that very reason and I tell you it really does work.

CaramelKiss

[ QUOTE ]
Hey girls, it's nexxus headress that makes the hair appear thicker, I use it for that very reason and I tell you it really does work.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can attest to that. It makes my thick hair too thick!!! And I have neck length hair.