Need a church recommendation for Los Angeles

Divine Inspiration

Can any of the LA ladies recommend a good church?
I was raised missionary Baptist, but I'm currently attending a non-denominational church.

I like my current church, but I feel like my growth is being stalled. I think I'm ready to move on and find a new church, perhaps a smaller one where I can get involved and grow!! :D

Any suggestions??? :confused:

Wanda

My My My,
I am a member of Faith Inspirational Missionary Baptist located in Compton, Ca. The pastor is Rafer Owens. Ladies the man is awesome(Latia can agree also). He is an awesome annointed man. He is a LA County Sheriff during the week. Every time I leave church on Sundays I feel refreshed. He has an awesome family(he lost his father in a car accident 2 days ago). Come and give him a try. I gurantee you'll be impressed. The address is 353 E. Palmer. Cross street are Alameda and Compton Blvd. PM me if you would like more info.

Kikootie

I invite you click on the link in my signature to partake of the word I get. Apostle Will A. Wheat of New Creation Christian Faith Center is truly a man of God. He tells it to you straight, no holds barred.