I need a church home--any recs?(Miami)

model_chick717

Anyone know of a church in Miami that they would recommend? I grew up non-denominational--but am open to baptist, presb, disciples of christ, etc. I haven't stepped foot inside a church since I've moved down here--which is a loooong time, especially for a PK (preacher's kid--yes, that's what I said). My 'rents have been naggin me about finding a church home and I know I really need to. Help me yaw'--I need Jesus....haha :lol:

Thx in advance....

B

Bublnbrnsuga

I can't recommend a church in Miami; however, I will tell you to venture out of our race to find a church. Personally, I am more in-tuned to white ministers, simply because some of them are teaching the word, versus hooping and hollering. Now as far as their choir is concerned:lachen:

akilijata

I highly recommend Words of Life Fellowship Church, located at 20015 N.E. 16 Avenue. The pastor is Stan Moore. He is a soft spoken yet powerful minister of the Gospel! His desire is for all to know their covenant rights as a member of the Body of Christ. He teaches the Word in a way in which you could never misunderstand but be filled with a hunger to read and explore the Bible for yourself. From the minute you drive onto the property until the time you set foot into the sanctuary there is an atmospher of peace and love. I love my brothers and sisters there and it is a great mix of ethnicities, cutltures and the like. I LOVE THIS PLACE!!! :yay:

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
That's great that you're looking for a church home. I hope you find one where God and the Lord and the Spirit is present!

kombov_dymond

Good luck MC. I didn't know you were a PK. I attend a baptist church and it's on fiyah! Not a lot of show and the pastor is kinda young. I LOVE it, but I'm dragging my feet on joining. Weird, I know. (That's currently MY struggle)

Anyway, let us know how it goes for you!