Need a Simple Hair Routine - Newbie

Faithfullover

Hello everyone,

I am new to this board, (I was actually looking for something else when I found it - but I'm glad I did). I recently made the decision to grow my hair back to brastrap length after wearing it short for the past 15 years. Right now its about chin length (it grew fast during my last pregnancy a few months ago). I am interested in starting a hair care routine that's simple, sweet and gets the job done - I have four children including a four month old - and not a lot of time. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Mya

Welcome Faithfull!! You should start by letting us know your hair type (relaxed, natural, 3c,4a,etc). What type products do you currently have in your stash?

My hair is a relaxed 4b. I am currently using Profectiv products although I have used just about everything under the sun. My hair is extremely dry. I tried to go natural several times but the humidity here in Florida is not trying to have that. I need some tips on how to get more moisture in my hair and some tips on styling it that won't take forever. Oh and I use Motions herbal relaxer.

Back