Need Blow Dryer and attachment Recs

SweetSpirit86

My fiance just dropped and busted my blowdryer all to pieces, and now I need a new one. Fine by me...just gives me an excuse to go shopping for hair stuff.:look: Anyways, I haven't bought a blowdryer in YEARS and wanted to also pick up maybe a diffuser and a comb attachment for sure since I read it works nicely on 4a type hair. Does anyone have any recommendations that won't cost me an arm, leg, and eyeball? Ty in advance :)

SweetSpirit86

That's definitely an interesting looking dryer...but with the attachment so close, I wonder if I can get it through my hair in the first place, lol. Since I cut my hair, I've noticed it really isn't actually thick...strandwise...it's just dense. I have a TON of hair, so a small section for someone else's head would equate to nearly two to three of their small sections on my head. :spinning:

changedname

That's definitely an interesting looking dryer...but with the attachment so close, I wonder if I can get it through my hair in the first place, lol. Since I cut my hair, I've noticed it really isn't actually thick...strandwise...it's just dense. I have a TON of hair, so a small section for someone else's head would equate to nearly two to three of their small sections on my head. :spinning:

Thats what I was thinking too. My hair is DENSE so I'm not even sure if it would get through. I've actually broken the piks clean off a comb attachment trying to get it through my hair! And it looks like the strands would be subject to a lot of extra heat. A lady with 4a/b hair type here does use it though (can't remember the name) and recommends it!

I've seen the other hot air dryers as well and wondered about them. I don't know if they would be better considering they have a more sturdy comb/brush attachment. Hopefully someone with a similar hair type will chime in!

tmrskltn

I think an ionic dryer, and a round boar bristle brush, works wonders it got my hair smoother than the attachments! Goodluck!

SweetSpirit86

Went to ULTA and found an andis ionic one that came with three attachments on sale, and grabbed a boar brush. Thank you two. :)