Need help in giving Touch-up

vonte422

So my roommate asked me to give her sister a touchup (16 years old), which is fine. But as I asked her to tell me about her sisters hair I dont think a touch up will be good for her hair I think she will be better with a protein teacher. My roommate described her sisters hair as very curly (shes mixed) so I am guessing her texture is around the 3 area. Her sister also died her hair blonde and I am not sure how much of the color is left in her hair.
But I am thinking as to what I should do with her hair. Please tell me which plan you think is best, or any advice woul be helpful

Plan 1.
Proceed with touch-up, use motions mild, ors pack, 619 leave in, (maybe trim her ends)
Plan 2. Wash her hair, Aphogee treatment, deep condition and proceed

Any suggestions?
Ladies please chime in

PS. I haven't seen her hair before, I wont see her until Saturday

envybeauty

touch up with a good mild relaxer (motions is very mild fyi). texlax. rinse. hard protein (emergencee). neutralize throughly. deep condition. rollerset. trim.

make sure chick did not color her hair within the last 2 weeks.

mixed kids can have course hair too...4a and beyond.

vonte422

Thank you so much. :grin: I dont have emergencee I was going to use an ors pack or my cpr mix in between neutralizing and deep conditioning her with miss keys

what about the 2 minute aphogee ive seen those packs, is it good before neutralizing?

Last edited: