NEED HELP!

PinkGyrl

Ladies, I need help!

My hair is falling out in clumps. Like I can put my fingers through my hair and come out with like 1000000 strands of hair. I've tried Aphogee and Emergencee. I only comb in the shower, which when I do I feel like I can make a small wig with what comes out. I don't know what to do anymore. I feel like all of this is due to that horrible relaxer I had last June.

Please help.

I could really use your advice. All suggestions welcomed. :(

How long is your hair? The longer it gets the worse it looks when you see those shed hairs clumped up in the shower or your comb. I know it looks like a small animal in the garbage can after I throw away my shed hair.:ohwell:

Have you actually counted the hairs and are you sure they're all shed hairs and not breakage? It's okay to shed up to 100 hairs every day. It you don't comb of manipulate your hair for a few days it can build up.

If it is all shedding you might want to look at your diet and water intake. Are you eating enough protein? Fresh vegetables and fruit? Drinking enough water? Sometimes excessive shedding is linked to improper diet.

It can also be hormonal. Are you using hormonal birth control? Have you recently had a baby?

Finding the cause of excessive shedding (if it really is excessive) can be a pain to narrow down. I though that I was shedding too much for a long time. But it seems that this amount is normal for me. My hair has been shedding in ridiculously large clumps after every washing for years. You'd think I would be bald by now, but I don't even have any thinning spots. My diet is good and I am very gentle with my hair. What seems too be too much might just be regular for you.

Back