Need Opinions ASAP

goldensensation

You know how when we, as ladies, go through certain issues in our life, we often feel compelled to do something aesthetically to change ourselves? Well, that is me right now. :look:

I was almost gonna cut my hair to my shoulders this evening, but I thought- no. So I will either change my hair color or pierce an ear or something.:)

Any suggestions on a hair color? I already have a little bit of color in my hair from some streaks I put in a year ago. I'd like to dye it tomorrow.

Give me suggestions, ladies.

Thank you, in advance.

Suri

Try highlights. You can chose a spectrum of browns-blondes, or red-auburns-coppers. I would recommend Aveda. If you want to total hair color I would start with a soft brown and since you already have some color, you will get natural highlight.

Just wondering, what compelled you to make this change? This may help you decide whether it's your hair that you want to change.

Elizabeth26

If you just want a new look you can try a new style on your hair. You can do some curls, updo, or make a trip to the stylist for a style. Someone in an earlier thread mention crimps.

indefinite

you can have "short hair" temporarily....you can do like Amerie did....braid all you hair up and sew some weave on and get a fly a** short style:)

PrettyBrownEyes

I don't think you should cut it. I'm suffering right now from cutting my hair, its more work IMO.

Highlights, braids, short weave are all good suggestions. Heck, maybe just take a trip to the spa if you can. Just think really long and hard before you make a decision that you'd have to live with for awhile like cutting it.

LuvLiLocks

You could get a couple of tracks sewn in for highlights :yep: that why if you son't like the color you can change it, and the hair will not soffer for it. You could also get a "curly do" and make sure it is supper shinny, or maybe even go jet black :grin: good luck

ETA: For a short look you could also get tracks sewn in have the hair professionally cut and styled. See why I love long hair? Soooo versatile.

Last edited:

Healthb4Length

Hilites are great, I like the temporary ones that use a mascara wand to paint on and they wash out. If you ever think about cutting your hair shoulder length why not try a sew in weave, that way you can get your fix without snipping any of your beautiful length.