Need prayers....

LIKI51

I don't usually do this. And I haven't been posting around here lately...but I read this forum so much and it has helped me immensely...
But right now I am in the fight of my life and I need all the prayers I can get.
My children are healthy and strong (thanks be to God), but I am facing some health problems that are scary at best and everyday brings more pain and uncertainty. I am the only one in my family working right now, and by the grace of God I was able to provide for Christmas for my neice and my sons, but the pressure has been overwhelming. The house I am living in is falling apart (literally) and housing is so expensive here and I am finding it hard to find a place that I can afford. My children need things that I can't provide. And to top it all off, the person that I was in love with like I have never loved before, walked away from me a few days before Thanksgiving. Everything is just overwhelming and I don't know what to do....

Just ladies if you find it in your heart, please pray for me and my situation that God would keep me in my mind and spirit as I face what I have to face in the coming months. :cry2:
Thank you for reading and God bless!

I pray that you receive his blessings as a child of God should. Also here is a wonderful prayer book (big but good) that you can download.

http://www.christianword.org/php/default.php?page_id=dp

Coffee

Praying that God will touch you to let you know you're not forgotten. That He will give you the peace and strength that you need to continue on. You are blessed that your children are healthy. Sometimes it seems as though God has forgot about you, but know that He may be working things out for you. Don't loose hope, try to be stong and continue to keep the faith.

MissLawyerLady

Happy to hear about your good report from the doctor, God be praised!

As for the other you are going through, "No weapon...." Sometimes, when I'm dealing with difficult things, I just declare out loud, "NO WEAPON"! I complete the rest of the scripture in my mind, but I say that out loud. The enemy knows what you're declaring when you say just that! Girl, really stick it to him and declare "NO WEAPON! IN JESUS' NAME!"

I'll be praying with you.

michc

Im praying for you honey. I have been there. But you sit back and wait on Him. He will show up and show out!

Loving the bolded comment! :yep:

You are in my prayers as well sis.

Last edited: