Need to smooth of these 4zzz edges and nape!

MRJ1972

What product can you recommend to smooth out my 4z nape...i am wearing a bun and my nape area and edges are not pretty!!!!!:nono:

cocomochaa

I use aloe vera gel with some leave in then I use a boar bristle brush to lay down the edges then i put my hair in a bun. secure with a durag or scarf. Presto! smooth edges. HTH

BrownEyez22

Have you tried castor oil over a lil creamy moisturizer? Then place a satin/silk scarf over it for a little while, if your still having problems.

Aveena

I use this bed head stick:

pmichael52172

I use aloe vera gel with some leave in then I use a boar bristle brush to lay down the edges then i put my hair in a bun. secure with a durag or scarf. Presto! smooth edges. HTH

:yep: What she said, except instead of leave-in, I use a moisturizer (shea, pomade... something like that)

ThePerfectScore

OOHH this is what I need.... my edges and nape are 4ZZZZZZZZZZ too and my crown is beauitiful 3c.... and the ends relaxed... there are so many textures going on in my head i cannot wait to relax.

Soliel185

My back edges are too long to smooth down, and too short to get into a high bun so I split it in half and do two small braids, then clip it up with a small barrette.

I love castor oil and a scarf for the front and sides though. If all else fails add one of those fabric headbands. I cut mine so I can tie them tighter - the regular size is too loose for my head.

Jazala

My back edges are too long to smooth down, and too short to get into a high bun so I split it in half and do two small braids, then clip it up with a small barrette.

I love castor oil and a scarf for the front and sides though. If all else fails add one of those fabric headbands. I cut mine so I can tie them tighter - the regular size is too loose for my head.

Hey! That's a great idea. Imma try that on my next bun attempt. :grin::grin: