Neutralizing with a mismatching shampoo

VirtuousGal

Hey Ladies??? What it do? I got a question for ya. I used Vitale and it didnt work out, but I was thinking of iusing the Vitale neutralizer and positive conditioner with ORS lye relaxer. Is it ok to mix and match like that? Do they all do the job of neutralizing regardless? Thanks guys. All responses are welcome. :)

tnorenberg

I use my motions and CON neutralizing shampoos w/ my Phyto relaxer and it's been fine. I don't think it really matters.IMO

Divine Inspiration

I've used a different brand of neutralizing poo before and had no problems. I think it's always best to use as many products as possible from a particular line since they're designed to work together, but I don't think using a different one will harm your hair.

Missi

I use ISOPLUS Neutraling Shampoo it turns pink when there is still traces of relaxer in your hair. This is how my hair turns out good (not falling out) after I relax my hair.

texasgrl

Divine Inspiration said:
I've used a different brand of neutralizing poo before and had no problems. I think it's always best to use as many products as possible from a particular line since they're designed to work together, but I don't think using a different one will harm your hair.

Me too!!:look: