Neutrogena over-night therapy

spanishteardrops

Always follow your heart
Has anyone tried this? Its supposed to repair damage and mend split ends.

Ingredients: water, ethoxydiglycol, dimrthicone copolyol meadowfomate, hydrolyzed wheat protein, PG, propyl silantriol, amodimethicone, hydroxpropyltrimonium honey, wheat amino acids, hypnea musciformis extract, tocophyeryl acetate, PEG-4, panthenol, rosemary extract, polysorbate-20, butylene glycol, trideceth-12, certrimonium chloride, DMDM hydanroin, methlparaben, triethanolamine, fragrance

simplycee

Sweetest Taboo
I tried it and liked it. Just a tip : use a light hand if you wrap your hair. Its not greasy and makes your hair soft. I just picked up my second bottle.

Lindy

I have it, and it's ok. One time I used it and the next day my hair was SOOO itchy & flaky
!!! I couldn't wait to shampoo that stuff out...
It could have been the combination of the spray and whatever other oils and stuff I already had in my hair at the time.

cutebajangirl

[ QUOTE ]
spanishteardrops said:
Wal-mart...it was near the triple moisture line thats how I found it.

[/ QUOTE ]
Thank you.

spanishteardrops

Always follow your heart
[ QUOTE ]
Lindy said:
I have it, and it's ok. One time I used it and the next day my hair was SOOO itchy & flaky
It could have been the combination of the spray and whatever other oils and stuff I already had in my hair at the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

I used it last night and my hair came out soft...maybe you used too much??

Lindy

[ QUOTE ]
spanishteardrops said:
[ QUOTE ]
Lindy said:

[/ QUOTE ]

I used it last night and my hair came out soft...maybe you used too much??

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, I probably did. I really only use it when I know I'll be washing my hair the next day, so I saturate my hair with it.

alliyah4eva203

is it better than the triple moisture deep recovery mask cause i wanna try it but if this is better i'll get this instead.

spanishteardrops

Always follow your heart
I didn't try the mask because it had alcohol in it. I am trying not to use products with mineral oil or alcohol in them.