Neutrogena Triple moisture serum

lovegan

Hi all,

Anyone use neutrogena triple moisture serum? It's got almond oil, olive oil, and medowfoam...it's also alcohol free. smells AWESOME!
it comes in a prett small bottle, but it has saved my hair (my hair is an over processed mess right now). it might be worth a try.

PinkPeony

I thought about buying it the other day but went with my usual NTM silk-touch leave in cond.
The alcohol free part caught my eyes,I might have to give it a try if I read more raves about it:)

Lusa

I use the serum, and absolutely love the smell. I typically use it after my blotting the water out of my hair. I love the whole NTM line.

lovegan

it's been my staple-it's truly saved my hair over the last couple years of over frying and bleaching my poor hair haha. i've been recommending it to even people who don't over process their hair. and again, the scent is very lovely.

God's Anointed

I have a full and a half bottle of this stuff. IT does smell delish. I always thought that serums left the hair coated and doesn't allow moisture in the hair? Someone else on this board also said that silk can be used over the already processed hair to avoid overprocessing and if i'm not mistaking, NTM serum does have silk in it. If i'm wrong about this stuff, maybe one of you guys can correct me and let me know exactly what serums do for the hair.

lovegan

I usually put a moisturizer on my ends first and then put the serum on the moisturizer to seal it in there. Not sure about if it prevents moisture from getting in. It does appear to make my hair softer, and I haven’t been breaking or losing hair as much. It’s alcohol free which is what’s appealing to me. :)

The Girl

I have used it for my rollersets finally following a suggestion I got from someone's fotki. I loved the smell. I never thought to use it more regularly. Thanks

MzOptimistic

I love this serum, I love ntm whole line. I use the serum after I wash my hair sometimes or when I do braid-outs:)

lovegan

tsmith said:
I love this serum, I love ntm whole line. I use the serum after I wash my hair sometimes or when I do braid-outs:)

how is the leave-in moisturizer. i was hesitant to use it because it has alcohol..it smells divine though :)

Lusa

lovegan said:
how is the leave-in moisturizer. i was hesitant to use it because it has alcohol..it smells divine though :)

I like the leave-in and it works really work for me. It's very moisturising and a little goes a long way!

glamazon386

I've used it but it was nothing to jump up and down about. I did like it better than the john frieda relax serum I found in my stuff. It has a nice smell.

sylver2

MonaLisa said:
I peeped in here just to see if you showed up...:p ;)

I love this serum, been using for almost 3 years now...

U got in here b4 me darn it..lol

I love the serum, I use it mainly for my ends and especially when I wear braidouts.