Neutrogena Triple Moisture

taraglam2

Cleve_gryl said:
I only use Silk Touch leave in and the Healing Serum, but I LOVE them both :love:

I use the silk touch as a daily moisturizer on dry hair, and my hair has done a complete 180 for the better...I keep this product stock piled so I never run out :up:

Same here ! I love NTM Silk Touch Leave-in Cream, Daily Deep Condish and serum !

sugarose

NTM Daily Deep Conditioner is the only condish that leaves my hair feeling like I sat under the dryer for a day in only 3 min. :lol: I love that stuff. The shampoo is ok, but it works better if you use it with the conditioner. It's hard to find the NTM leave-in here, but when I did use it, I loved it.

tetbelle

I like the leave-in...great detangler and the serum makes hair shiny and soft. Don't care for the rest of the product line though.

luvSLave

The leave-in and serum are among the best I've ever used at any price point. I've also tried the shampoo and mask (although only as a pre-poo) and was pleased with them as well. The latter two aren't holy grail products, but I keep them in the rotation. Overall, I think it's a great line, especially given the price and availability.

loved

Bumping for more responses. I just purchased the Daily shampoo and condish.

I'm thinking of buying the leave-in from Amazon. If you subscribe to have it shipped at a regular interval, there is a 15% discount, plus free shipping. So 3 bottles come to 14.82.

Last edited:

Simply_Kelz

I like the Silk Touch Leave-In, and the Cream Lather Shampoo. I have other things from them that I haven't tried yet

LaidBak

I've been in love with the serum for years. When it got scarce I stocked up. Then I came to LHCF and picked up the idea that all cones were bad. I almost threw all 3 bottles away! Now that I am no longer a slave to the expert LHCF opinions (though they have helped me alot) I will put this product back in rotation. Awesome smell, awesome shine, awesome softness!

BlackMarilyn

my hair just sucks up alot of that leave-in and i find i have to keep reapplying it way too often for my hair to feel moisturized. i started having to pour it in my hand and pour the serum in as well, mix it around then apply to my hair.

my leave-in is finished now. dont think i can get it in the uk however, even if i did, dont think i'll buy it again. i prefer oil moisturizers.

soulie

I like the poo, the DDC, the mask, and the serum. I absolutely HATE the leave-in; it's only good for a few drops in my spritz bottle.

Sunshyn3

The Daily Deep Conditioner did nothing for my hair, but the NTM silk touch is lovely. I use it after every wash without fail.

~Hair~Fetish~

Being the product junkie that I am, I had to hop on the bandwagon and try them. I kinda like the Silk Leave-in, but it makes my hair feel too coated.

MarieB

I use the Dry Scalp Soothing Shampoo, the Healing Shine Serum, and the Smooth Shine Anti-Frizz Cream. I have not seen the Silk-Touch Leave-in around, but I'll definitely look for it.

LisaLisa1908

What 40 looks like.
LOVE the Silk Touch leave-in. It has made a HUGE difference in my dry hair. I'm learning that as I get closer to wash day, I need less.

lexielex

I luv the silk touch leave-in. I really want to try the 'poo and the masque, because they smell soooo goood.:lick:

melodies815

Yes...the Silk Touch leave in is wonderful. I use it every day now, thanks so Sylver2's videos. It's great for my braidouts and even for my dry rollers to give a loose curl the next day. It doesn't weigh me down at all. I use the DDC as a semi-leave-in as well. My hair has never been softer.

cj

KLomax

I use the silk touch for rollersets. I :heart2: it !