NEW! Creme of Nature - ARGAN OIL PRODUCTS

acapnleo

I went to Walgreens Friday and noticed that Creme of Nature has a new line...
I purchased the foam wrap lotion... I'll see how my flat iron turns out...
It smells really good to me and reminds me of The One and Only Argan Oil you can get at Sally's.

PJ's BEWARE... :drunk:

Discover The New Argan Oil Products:

Has anyone else tried this line??? Any reviews?

Sweetgirl08

I've tried the gloss. It smells nice and makes your hair feel smooth. I have yet to come across the other products but if I do I might drop a couple dollars on the rest. :)

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

SimJam

yup I tried the intense conditioning treatment for an over night DC ... was nice

LuvlyRain3

I dc has become a staple and I like the sheen as well, mainly because I am in love with the smell.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Long Hair Care Forum App

the_UnPrettiest_pretty

Beauty IS skin deep.
That dc treatment is the business, I love it. I first found it at Sally's, but I've seen it at wallyworld too. I love the way it makes my hair feel. I haven't tried the other products.

acapnleo

I keep telling myself to STOP buying stuff, but y'all are making the DC treatment sound so good :lol:... I will have to grab a few packets to try!
Oh and I think I want to try the Sheen I don't think I noticed that one at the store... I probably would have purchased that too (haven't used sheen in a long time, since I use The One and Only Argan Oil).

SimJam

are u ladies only seeing the packettes of have u seen the DC in a bottle?

Ive only seen the packettes

Americka

Those were my thoughts when I used it too.
I still bought another pack today though :look:
I like the thought of exposing my hair to some argan oil :yep:
I really wanted to like it, but as soon as the water started running through my hair I knew I was not going to get the slip I'm accustomed to with other DCs. Would I use it in a pinch? Yes...And I used it on freshly clarified hair. :look:

sensi sweetie

I really wanted to like it, but as soon as the water started running through my hair I knew I was not going to get the slip I'm accustomed to with other DCs. Would I use it in a pinch? Yes...And I used it on freshly clarified hair. :look:

I noticed that too :ohwell:
Could it be the mineral oil? This is why I use it as a prepoo or mix it with oils/butters to make it a more moisturizing DC

4mia

i thought the dc was okay, the foam was good. The polish seems like a waste of money, might as well just get the argan oil.

AHeadOfCoils

The DC made my hair hard! I really wanted to like it but my hair doesn't do cones or mineral oil. They dry my hair out.