New developments with rollerset products?

seeminglysweet

I have been successful at doing a rollerset, but I need some advice on products that will make my hair soft and manageable. More often then not I rollerset for straight hair - So once I take the rollers out I wrap my hair.

But combing out the rollerset results in frizzy, unmanageable hair that is dry :ohwell:. I currently use Elucence MB leave in and a spray bottle with water, s-curl spray and olive oil.

I have been seeing recommendations for paul mitchell skinny...does anyone use that for smooth, soft, moist rollersets :confused:

Product recommendations needed :)

baglady215

Yes, I love PM Super Skinny. I always wash and condition with this before rollersetting. Then I apply Rusk Smoother throught my hair and detangle. I spritz each piece with distilled water (to dripping wet) and a dab of Elasta QP foam wrap lotion and NTM Serum (or whatever serum I have around) then roll. I always get smooth sets. I think I have a pic in my album from last year with a rollerset.

Are your curls completely dry before you take the rollers out?

seeminglysweet

baglady215 said:
Yes, I love PM Super Skinny. I always wash and condition with this before rollersetting. Then I apply Rusk Smoother throught my hair and detangle. I spritz each piece with distilled water (to dripping wet) and a dab of Elasta QP foam wrap lotion and NTM Serum (or whatever serum I have around) then roll. I always get smooth sets. I think I have a pic in my album from last year with a rollerset.

Are your curls completely dry before you take the rollers out?

Yep. I'm not sure what the problem is.The curls are shiny and bouncy but combing them sucka's out.....is a whole 'nother story. Next time I will be using larger rollers but I need some sort of product to help.