New growth not as noticeable.....

Leshia

since I've started air-drying. Isn't that amazing? I think I may actually be able to start stretching out my relaxers. Oh, and whoever said that the curl activator makes your hair look as though you've just gotten a relaxer, you hit the nail on the head. I'm never leaving home without it. "Have curl activator, will travel." /images/graemlins/driver.gif

LondonDiva

Leisha

I think I may be able to start doing the same thing. I usualy twist my hair up but instead last night, I just put it in a ponytail and added some C.activator to it. If I can manage this without any adverse effect on the hairline or nape area it will be a keeper for me and hopefully I'll be able to go longer than 8 weeks without a touch up.

beana3

thanks BRH... I'm going to try adriennes method and if it works on my hair ill stay with it for a few weeks. Transitioning has been very hard on my hair (i dont have many styling options. and i've kept the breakage at bay, but i can see it getting ugly in the future.)
Maybe this will help me until then.

Yeah, week after week of regrowth can get ugly /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/wink.gif

The activator does help alot I've noticed. Hair options have hit rock bottom for me now.I'm walking every where in a hat lol!! /images/graemlins/sekret.gif

Leshia

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
LondonDiva said:
Leisha

I think I may be able to start doing the same thing. I usualy twist my hair up but instead last night, I just put it in a ponytail and added some C.activator to it. If I can manage this without any adverse effect on the hairline or nape area it will be a keeper for me and hopefully I'll be able to go longer than 8 weeks without a touch up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you tried just doing this without any hair accessories? May that would spare you the grief of worrying about your hairline?

Leshia

beana3 said:
whaty brand of activator are you all using??/

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm using the Rebound brand...it's got a lot of herbs like Rosemary and Cherry Bark--I think I'm sticking with this one.

Leshia

brownrelaxedhair said:
Yeah, week after week of regrowth can get ugly /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/wink.gif

The activator does help alot I've noticed. Hair options have hit rock bottom for me now.I'm walking every where in a hat lol!! /images/graemlins/sekret.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

*laughing* I hear ya with that one...it's a good darn thing people like me in hats! 'member my Big, Brown, knit hat I was tellin' ya'll 'bout? Uh-huh. ::nods::