New growth UPDATE PICS

*Happily Me*

Your hair is really growing! :) I just came out of another thread where someone used braids to transition and for growth. I'm serioulsly going to consider getting some box braids.

Nanyanika

Thanks DSylla, I've always been an advocate of wearing braids since discovering Robin Woods site, i think its a great choice. Congrats to sugaplum and chocolate01 on being natural.

Nanyanika

vikkisecret said:
oh lala great growth! Wish my hair as fast as yours...are you using MTG? IF so do you think that has helped you also?
i use MTG only once or twice a week on my scalp, which i feel stimulates my follicles. I think that the braids having contributed to the retention of growth.

Nanyanika

Miz_Complexity and NappSoul thank-you. I'll be taking better pics next week, to complete my c&g album on "removing braids" and "air-drying" including new hairstyle update for this month, i'll be also tracking growth progress using MTG. so i'll keep you all updated next Saturday, stay tuned!!!!

MrsBKJ

wow den
that growth is amazing!!1 keep on growing gurl! each time i check out your album im just on awe...your hair is amazing and you are sucj an inspiration...
wow again at that growth

Uzz