New Growth

carmella25

Im proud to say that Ive been using the crown of glory braid regimen and I just took out my extensions and I gained 3 1/2". Im so happy. And thank you adrienne for intruducing me to the activator it works wonders. /images/graemlins/bouncy.gif

L

legs71

You "grow" girl!!! Congratulations on your progress!!How long were your braids in and what is your regimen? /images/graemlins/bdance.gif

auntybe

Keep that up girl...you guys have me wondering if I can use activator on my hair that's braided under my weave..... /images/graemlins/think.gif

honeycomb719

Congrats on the new growth /images/graemlins/clap.gif I hope My experience is like yours, removing my braids this weekend /images/graemlins/grin.gif I have about a inch of new growth from when this was put in a month ago. Will keep u guys posted /images/graemlins/trampoline.gif

Relaxed 4a hair(thin)
Current Length: Different 3-7inches w/ the front and side being shortest
Goal: Even Healthy Shoulder Length Hair

koko22

How long did you have your braids in? Also what kind of braids did you have and what type oh hair. Do you take supplements? Oh yeah most importantly CONGRATS!!!

A

AmilLion

/images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/clap.gif

Good for You. CONGRATULATIONS!

carmella25

legs71

I was in braids for 2 months. My regimen was wash twice a week. Rinse braids with water everyday. I aslo take ultranourishar, evening primrose, flaxseed oil, garlic, calcium, msm, biotin, and iron.

I would add glycerin to my infusum23 and spray that on my braids and for my braid spray i would also add glycerin mixed with care free curl activator, and aloe vera juice.

Oh I almost forgot i take a protien shake and brewers yeast. Thats it.

carmella25

Re:koko 22

The hair that I used was toyokalon its wavy synthetic hair.
I had my braids in for 2 months. And yes i do take supplements.

LondonDiva

Re:koko 22

Carmella congrats, that's excellent to hear, you inspire me to keep up with my vitamins daily and minimize my hair styling and increase my hair washes to every 2 days.

Continued sucess.