*New Hair In Harlem*

Brit031586

Hey everyone !!!

I was just wondering if anyone in the tristate area has gone to Makai's or Mikai's not sure which spelling is correct:grin:... I heard on my girl Wendy Williams that its just like adorables, bronx beauty supply and lugo's where they sew the hair on the weft for you while you wait... Only its much cheaper!! SHe paid $80 for 4 ounces of hair !!! which is a really good deal... I was just wondering if anyone of the weave lovers here went to the grand opening today or plan to go this weekend... I know I do:lachen:!!!! If anyone has been there please give us a review of the hair's quality inquiring minds want to know!!!

She (Wendy Williams) said that its on Adam Clayton Powell between 133rd and 134th st... wish i lived in NY id be there after work but im stuck in jersey but I will be checking it out sometime this weekend.:grin:

Wow, right in my old neighborhood. I'm going up that way for a funeral tonight (the college grad who was killed in Buffalo right after graduation). That's not til 8 though so it'll probably be closed by then, but i'll try and get there tomorrow.

Hmm sounds like that place one blk over from IHOP. There was a hair place there that closed down a while ago that it like the same that you describe, wondering if it reopened.....

She (Wendy Williams) said that its on Adam Clayton Powell between 133rd and 134th st... wish i lived in NY id be there after work but im stuck in jersey but I will be checking it out sometime this weekend.:grin:

Back