Singer Mya's Hair

Singer Mya\'s Hair

Just wondering…
If anyone had information about Mya's routine or regime. Her hair has been look great these days and with what appears to be a looser curl. Hmmmmm inquiring minds want to know ( that would be me)

Peachtree

Re: Singer Mya\'s Hair

Well, I don't know anything about her routine/regime, but her hair is definitely beautiful

Ayeshia

i read something in SBH magazine saying that she has her hair cut in layers. And she washes every two days and brushes her hair with a hard bristle brush in the shower while conditioner is in it. She uses gel for a tighter curl pattern and setting lotion for a wavy curl pattern. Sometimes she wears pieces to protect her hair when its straight and she wraps it at nite. But the only thing i wouldnt do is brush my hair while its wet....but hey her hair isnt relaxed like mine so i guess it works for her without damaging it.

ms_kenesha

I read somewhere but of course I can't remember that she know has a texturizer in her hair. I love Mya today is her birthday and she was on 106 & Park. I also love the red streaks.

pebbles

[ QUOTE ]
dontspeakdefeat said:
She does have pretty hair.

[/ QUOTE ]

She sure does.

NeduGRL

here is what Mya said in Seventeen:
"When I was younger, I had to brush my hair hard to get it straight," she says. "It was really frizzy-I would have this little head with a big tree of hair." Now she's tamed her natural curls with a cut that's a little layered. The trick to keeping it glossy: washing it less frequently. "I wet it every day and comb it, but wash it only about every two or three days so I don't strip the natural oils," she says. "But I love using Pantene conditioner every day. It's the only thing that allows a brush or comb to go through my curly hair."

Allandra

[ QUOTE ]
Peachtree said:
Well, I don't know anything about her routine/regime, but her hair is definitely beautiful

[/ QUOTE ]
It sure is.