New hair mask better than NTM?!!

Kalani

Okay, I'm pretty excited about this new moisturizing mask I bought from Origins. Its called Rich Rewards, and the rewards are rich indeed! I've used it a couple of times now. I think I may like it better than NTM mask (I'll know for sure with continued use).

Normally I wouldn't recommend an Origins hair product. Years ago I tried their mask, The Last Straw, and it left my hair a tangled mess! Why I decided to try this new product, I don't know...well yes I do, I'm a shameless product junkie. :lol:
Anyway, glad I tried because it was fabulous! It did a fantastic job of hydrating my curls and it smells heavenly (like pears)! It is a bit pricey, but for those who don't mind spending the extra bucks, give it a try!

Last night I left it in my hair overnight but didn't get a chance to rinse it out in the morning(overslept as usual) so I went on to work, lol! I'll rinse it tonight. It didn't seem to weigh down my hair though. I have some pics in my album that I snapped this morning with the camera phone.

Has anyone else tried the Rich Rewards mask? What did you think?! :grin:

Last edited:

Lorraine

I have never heard of it but you have me curious. I need a new hair mask and was telling MonaLisa that I need to head to the store and get some more Salerm wheat germ mask. I might have to rethink that after reading your post. :grin:

L

LaNecia

Speaking of MonaLisa....you're gonna get it when she reads this! :lol:

I really like the NTM...and this is better? Hmmmm....I still want to try the Salerm... :lick:

Kalani

Lorraine said:
I have never heard of it but you have me curious. I need a new hair mask and was telling MonaLisa that I need to head to the store and get some more Salerm wheat germ mask. I might have to rethink that after reading your post. :grin:

Girl, give it a try! I've never used the Salerm so not sure how they compare. I guess you could buy both(don't listen to me thats PJ talk :lol: ).

MonaLisa

LaNecia said:
Speaking of MonaLisa....you're gonna get it when she reads this! :lol:

I really like the NTM...and this is better? Hmmmm....I still want to try the Salerm... :lick:

LaNecia....I'm laughing.....you know my eyebrow cocked up as soon as I saw the title of this thread.

I'm not saying anything. I've adopted the to each his own manta and keep my mouth shut...lol. Everybody's hair is different and likes different things. I learned my lesson.

I love my NTM mask....I tried the Salerm WG Mask...and loved it as well...to be honest...I mixed the two together and I think I'm in...:love:

Kalani

MonaLisa said:
LaNecia....I'm laughing.....you know my eyebrow cocked up as soon as I saw the title of this thread.

I anticipated that response which is why I added a question mark at the end of the title before the exclamations. :lol:
I also made sure to state that I have to continue using the Rich rewards before I can know for sure it is truly better (for my hair). I'm no fool. LOL!

L

LaNecia

Phew!! Since the coast is clear...I'll come out of my bunker now! :armyhat: :lol:

I gotta stop buying stuff!! Someone help me!! Give me an 800 number or something!!

MonaLisa

LaNecia said:
Phew!! Since the coast is clear...I'll come out of my bunker now! :armyhat: :lol:

I gotta stop buying stuff!! Someone help me!! Give me an 800 number or something!!

HAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......lol. Stop it!!!!

Stop buying stuff!!!!! Don't stop buying NTM though....;)

L

LaNecia

Maybe when you come out this summer Mo', we can do some counseling? Or I can always send my credit cards back to NY w/you!

MonaLisa

LaNecia said:
Maybe when you come out this summer Mo', we can do some counseling? Or I can always send my credit cards back to NY w/you!

LOL...my venture out to the left coast may be pushed back until later in the year...but it will be THIS year....

girrrrrrrl...u don't want to give me your credit cards...ebay ain't but a click away too....nahhhhhhhhhhhh chick. bad move.