Any Comparisons of NTM Daily Conditioner and Mask?

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
I've discovered that the NTM Mask is a FANTABULOUS pre-shampoo treatment. I've never used the NTM Daily Conditioner, but am now wondering if it is similar to the mask--I'd get more bang for my buck with the daily conditioner.

Anyway, if any of you chics have used both please give me the 411... Thanks

Cowgirl

I've used the mask as an after-poo deep conditioner but not as a pre-poo treatment. I'll have to try that and see if I notice a difference. After rinsing the mask I use the Daily Conditioner to get the "slip". I love both.

O.k. I',m guilty,

I love the whole line. Now that my Salerm 21 is about to run out, the Silk Touch will become my staple creamy leave in.

lunalight7

SG,

The Daily Condit is the absolute BOMB and you must try it...that's an order. If you liked the Mask, you will like the Daily...promise....I'm falling in love w/ this line. The serum is the only serum that I've tried that actually does something for my hair. Have you tried the hot oil tx?

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Re: Any Comparisons of NTM Daily Conditioner and M

Girl,

You ain't said nothin' but a word!
I will most definitely make that investment within the next 24 hours. I have tried the hot oil and liked it. Neutrogena wasn't playin' when they created this line.

Supergirl

With Love & Silk

I'm with you on this DSD--I tried the Daily Conditioner today and it was super-similar to the mask. The only diff. I noticed was that it was mildly thinner, but not much.

AceH

<font color="blue"> I really like both, but I'm not really finding what they do differently. I'll have to try the mask as a pre poo treatment. I
NTM line! </font>