Miss Jessies? anyone?

Natirelle

Anyone actually liked Miss Jessie Products?
Im asking because I rarely see anyone on here using her products as staples.
If you are using how do you like it?

My neighborhood beauty supply store is having a buy one get free sale on Miss Jessie. The prices at my local beauty supply store is pretty cheap compared to target.

How does the shampoo & deep conditioner works on your hair (relaxed or natural)?

* I have not seeing any NEW Miss Jessie threads, so please do not link any old Miss Jessie Threads. I want current updates, if any.:yep:

outspokenwallflower

I dont have any staples, and I don't use the styling products because I'm relaxed, but I have the Super Sweetback treatment and the repair treatment (almond scent, I forgot the name). I like both; they make my hair soft and loosens my new growth when I'm many weeks post.

BERlin

Yes. I do like Miss Jessies, and I only buy during their BOGO sale. However I only use their styling products-- my favorite way of using it is co-washing at night, rinsing well, and then applying Baby Buttercreme to medium sized sections of my hair before banding said sections. In the morning I apply their Curly Pudding to each section, and go. This lasts me one day (It would probably last me longer if I had longer hair that I could pineapple), and I don't ever repeat this process with Miss Jessies two nights in a row otherwise I'll experience the dryness associated with mineral oil.
I can't comment on their shampoos or Deep Conditioners because I prefer all natural products when washing my hair. HTH. :)

Qtee

I want to try the super sweetback but for 50-60 dollars.idk..my hair better feel like silk 4 that price..plus im heavy handed and I dont want to run thru that jar in 2 uses...

mzteaze

Pilates and Yoga Kinda Gal
I have fine hair and don't like the feeling of Miss Jessie's on my hair. Its a no for me.

LuvlyRain3

I bought some miss jessies on the bogo. I got the curly meringue and silkening stretch creme. I've only used the curly meringue so fast and I like it. But I know I would only really be able to use it during the summer because I cowash at least 5 days a week. It defines my curls but my hair felt heavily coated. I won't be buying anymore though. I know there's better stuff out there.

ART11

I bought some yesterday at Target for my daughter's hair. I checked out and came home. I thought my total was a little high and when I looked at my receipt and saw that jar of crap was $38 I almost fainted. Literally. I thought it was some kind of mistake until I looked online and saw similar pricing. It did not even occur to me to look at the shelf to see how much it cost. I mean there is NOTHING, absolutely NOTHING that they can put in a jar that size that should cost that much. ARE. THEY. KIDDING. ME?? It is going RIGHT back to Target with a puff of smoke behind it.