New job, new hair

LeNghtyDreAms

Pix of your work worthy natural hair styles...

Hey ladies, If some of you natural haired ladies would be so kind as to post a description, a link to some of the your everyday work hairstlyes I'd be ever so thankful.
Here's the sitch, Ive got an interview to work for a bank, and I have no idea how to do my hair in a professional style unless I straighten it, which I dont want to do. So if any of you can help me....
Please and Thanks!!!

I wear my hair anyway I feel like it pretty much. I work for a financial corporation. No one says anything or looks at me any kind of way and it's never stopped me from being promoted or paid.

Most days I wear a low puff or a puff on top of my head. Some days I just wash and go... It's whatever I feel like doing. I have even worn a version of my blown out fro and the Suits loved it.

Let me add I know a lot of sistas worry about the whole hair thing. Wear some pulled back twists as suggested or make a bun. That always seems to work.

Bump, any more suggestions? I want to at least have a few styles for when i get the job I wont be wearing the same style everyday.

Deep side part with a sleek side bun(large)...Always looks amazing! i slick it down wet with mango butter....

or a twisted or braided updo.

the accessory you use to pin it up makes the difference between professional, elegance or a club style.

Back