Embracing Natural hair during job interviews

humblebyHIM

PS:BSL 2016
Hello everyone,
I am trying to embrace my natural hair. I am giving up wigs and braids. I am not very proficient at styling my natural hair so a majority of the time I just wash & go. Whenever I try to style my hair I see more breakage than anything else. Since. I have stop combing or trying to style my hair. I have been gaining a lot of growth.

Anywho. Do you think this hairstyle is professional enough in the professional environment for a job interview? My standard work attire is a Black or dark blue pantsuit and a dress shirt with French cuffs.

I would appreciate any productive advice.

image-4154551852.jpg

I think it's just fine, very neat. I am also interviewing at different places, and I did the bc earlier this year. So all I can do basically is a wash n go. But I make sure everything is on point and professional.. I don't apologize for my natural hair. When I first chopped my hair, I was so apprehensive about going on an interview that I almost flat ironed my hair. :nono: but I said you know what, this is who I am. And ironically enough, one of the chief executives I interviewed with was a beautiful black woman with hair just like mine. :yay:

Don't over think it, just be confident and on point. :)

It looks nice. I make it a point to wear my natural hair down or half down during interviews. If they don't like it then I wouldn't be a good fit in the long run anyway. Good luck!

Sent from my fantabulous Note 4 using LHCF

I think it looks very nice. A nice neat puff. I wore mine like this on the 2nd interview for the job I have now.

Back