New Megatek Formula

marta9227

Has anyone used this for a couple months or more? Can anyone report positive results? Just ordered from Amazon and got the dreaded new formula, hoping someone is seeing good results.

Sent from my ice cold evo 3d y'all!

Check out the MT Challenge thread. New formula doesn't work as well as old formula, But there are things you can do to boost the efficacy. I've been using new formula (I refuse to use up all of my old), but I add things to it that make it work just as well as the old formula. I just hit APL back in August.

Check out the MT Challenge thread. New formula doesn't work as well as old formula, But there are things you can do to boost the efficacy. I've been using new formula (I refuse to use up all of my old), but I add things to it that make it work just as well as the old formula. I just hit APL back in August.

MrsJaiDiva

spilledthebeans_zps0145ea0f.jpg

:lachen::lachen::lachen: LMBO! Ok, but be warned...my mixes are always a bit complex.

I add:
Hydrolized Keratin
Aphogee 2 Step
Neutral Protein Filler
SAA's
Liquid Amino's
Tea tree oil
Rosemary oil
Neem oil
Bentonite clay
Aphogee 2min
Aussie 3 min miracle
Caffeine
MSM

The majority of the mix is Aphogee, and the rest is to put back in what was taken out. If anyone want the recipe, PM me. Also check JeterCrazed recipe, which is a Lot simpler, but just as effective.

Last edited:
Ok cool thanks for the info :yep: ... and you weren't kidding about the complexity

I have about 1/4 bottle of the old formula that I normally mix with aloevera juice and rosemary oil. So I may need to hit you up for the actual recipe when what I have is finished.

Ok cool thanks for the info :yep: ... and you weren't kidding about the complexity

I have about 1/4 bottle of the old formula that I normally mix with aloevera juice and rosemary oil. So I may need to hit you up for the actual recipe when what I have is finished.

Anytime! Really, I'm just taking what JeterCrazed did, and customizing it for myself. So, if you got a bottle of new formula, you could build off of what's been done, and make it work for you.

Back