So what's your plan for Cyber Monday?

marta9227

I plan to hit up Amazon for some sulfur and oils. Anyone else with Cyber Monday plans?

Sent from my evo 3d y'all!

Shadiyah

who is all having a sale monday??? even though I said I was not buying anything lol I just want to know lol

classoohfive

Wait, there's such a thing as 'cyber monday'?

Yes. :) And today is Small Business Saturday. A lot of people hit up the big stores the last few days, so it's a reminder and push for people to support their small local businesses too.

As for Cyber Monday, I'm still looking up the deals before I decide. I stayed up late on Thanksgiving night helping my brother get a few deals, right after I stayed up all night Wednesday working on a term paper, so I go up too late on Friday and noticed you guys cleared out most of the hair stores, lol.

Last edited:

Solitude

I have a few things on my list that I will buy only if I can find a good deal...a shower filter, a Mason Pearson rattail comb for my rollersets, namely.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Nothing for myself. I'm hitting up Amazon and buying a few Christmas gifts for the chirrens with my free month of Prime shipping. :yep:

gennatay

Hoping the rumored sale for Carols Daughter is real. I want to try the Chocolate line. I also need some makeup, so I'll be looking for that too.
Other than that I may hit up HSN for some flex pay items. My husband wants a treadmill and they usually stretch out the payments from 4 to 6 on Cyber Monday.

LovelyLouboutin

Hoping the rumored sale for Carols Daughter is real. I want to try the Chocolate line. I also need some makeup, so I'll be looking for that too.
Other than that I may hit up HSN for some flex pay items. My husband wants a treadmill and they usually stretch out the payments from 4 to 6 on Cyber Monday.

gennatay
I have the blow dry cream if you'd like to buy it. I used it once and didn't like the results on me. Message me if you'd like it.

MrsHouston

Who is having a Cyber Monday wig sale?

I want to buy a good flat iron if there is a good deal.

Try Folica.com $25 off purchase $75 and free shipping. Getting me a sedu flatiron.

Got wig from Sassysecrets on Friday, not sure if there is a sale today.

fiyahwerks

The Cyber Monday hair product sites deals are womp womp (trombone sound..lol).

I guess I can try to save a little money for shopping the day after Christmas. I don't need anymore hair products (besides a hood dryer and a good flat iron). Between Shea Moisture's BOGO and Hairveda's Black Friday sale, I'm good until late spring.

My SO found my hair & smell good stash and he gave me the look with the high eyebrow, "so, think we are getting a little overboard with this stuff?"

Me - batting my eyes, acting coy: "It's for me and the kids hair"

SO: "Uhm-hmmm"

I love how he sneaks and use my shampoo. One day I heard him fussing in the shower because all he kept grabbing was conditioners. lol