new member...

unfoolishgyrl

Hello everyone,

My name is Tiffany and I'm 15 years old. I've been lurking for awhile and I wanted to get out of that mode for awhile. I'm trying to accomplish above bra-length by graduation. Currently my hair hair ends at the back of my neck. I get my hair relaxed every 2 months. I want to try the vitamin thing, but I don't want my mom to be trippin and get the wrong idea why I'm taking the vitamins, so I'll wait for awhile. All of ya'll advice has been helping me alot. Thanks!

porkypig007

Hey Tiffany, welcome to the board! I just joined not too long ago too! You should be graduating in like, 3 yrs, right? So I think you should be able to reach your hair goal. I definitely understand about the parent/vitamin thing. If your mom's paying for it, just explain to her that you need vitamins for a healthier/better you and your hair will benefit too. But if you're paying for it, then just buy what you need to buy. Stick with a haircare regimen that works and you should be fine. I'm currently trying to put one together myself.
Ooohh...I sound so knowledgeable. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

adrienne0914

hi, tiffany!

welcome to the board. i hope we can help you reach your goal. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

adrienne

hairfanatic

Hi Unfoolishgrl,

Welcome to the board! /images/graemlins/grin.gif I think it's wonderful that you are 15 years old and found this board. Just wait, you are going to be the envy of many girls. /images/graemlins/smile.gif As far as vitamins are concerned, take the Geritol Complete. Many women have had success with it and you don't have to worry about taking all the different vitamins that many of us take everyday. Let your mother know that you need a vitamin and that's the one you want to take, I am sure she is familiar Geritol, it's been around for a very long time.

Peachtree

Welcome aboard! We, as your on-line family, will help to keep you motivated so that you can reach your goals. Don't sweat it...you'll obtain your goal length. Just stay positive.

VALLEYGIRL

Welcome
I am glad that the advice has been helping already.
Maybe you can explain to your mom exactly why you want to use the Vitamins. Or maybe start off with GNC Ultra Nourish Hair so that way she can SEE exactly what they are for
I know how moms can be and I am much older than you and my mom still trips!!!.
Valleygirl