Newbie...Indian hair reviews thoughts????

Simply_elle

Hello All,

I've been a lurker on here for awhile now and decided to finally post, My biggest hair roadblock is the lack of support from the community, stylists and my own mother!!! When expressing the desire to go natural I often get comments of "why would you want nappy hair?" and "that if you dont relax your hair will fall out":wallbash: argh! So Ive been rocking super short relaxed hair for almost a year now...so my transition wont be so bad. I really have sincere gratitude for this forum as its showed me there is absolutely nothing wrong with liking my natural hair!!!! So thats my intro:grin: And I look forward to growing(literally) and sharing my journey with you ladies!

So... with my vent out of the way!

I'm looking to get my first ever full sew in install and would like as many Indian hair reviews as I can get, currently i'm considering Indique and perfect locks... this is something i'll have for awhile so didn't think the "hair store variety" would cut it!!! Anything helps...TIA!!!!

D

SummerSolstice

I think that the remy curly versions are a good choice. They stay natural looking and full for a long time and can be reinstalled. There are several lines of hair products for weave care. Use those and not your regular hair products as the indian virgin hair is not afro-american hair. If you do a search you will find so much info on here. Especially for transitioning. You're not alone. Have fun!

jazzypha85

I have been considering getting and indian hair install as well and I was thinking of Indique but I have also been hearing great things about Wags especially their natural curly and their cheaper than Indique.