NEW MTG CHALLENGE!!

Bosslady1

Since I am transitioning, I have decided that any help to get me to my goal (full shoulder length naturally in 461 days) is needed!

I am not planning to BC until my last day of challenge. I will be discarding all pics in my fotki and starting with fresh pics (in october) for this challenge!

I will use the new mtg & possibly any surge I can get my hands on.

Any one wants to join me on THE NEW MTG CHALLENGE!?

I will check back in when my product arrives...:yep:

GinaC

*Raises hand*

I will! I got braids the same day I got my MTG, so in a month I should really be able to see how much grew. Also, I dyed my hair about a week before, so the growth should really show!

I used the MTG twice already (I got it two days ago), and I seem to be using a lot. I just put it on between the braids. Hopefully the braids soak it up and keep it next to my head all day and not just soak it up, hahaha!!

Gina

Last edited:

PureSilver

I just ran out of MTG:sad: i would like to join this challenge but can anyone tell me where i can purchace MTG. I'm currently in the BRONX. Any help wil be appreciated. Right now i'm and inch away from APL aiming for BSL by year end

Highly Favored8

I am currenty using SuluMax Gro no problems hair went from CBL now it is APL lenght. I am 2 weeks post relaxer and have 1" of NG. :grin: I have been using Sulu for 2 months and no problems and not only that, my hair dresser after my relaxer on 12-18-08, my hair gained a whole lot of lenght my hair dresser was impressed and it she trim a very small amount. My hair dresser also said that, my hair looks real good:grin:

TwistNMx

I am currenty using SuluMax Gro no problems hair went from CBL now it is APL lenght. I am 2 weeks post relaxer and have 1" of NG. :grin: I have been using Sulu for 2 months and no problems and not only that, my hair dresser after my relaxer on 12-18-08, my hair gained a whole lot of lenght my hair dresser was impressed and it she trim a very small amount. My hair dresser also said that, my hair looks real good:grin:
What are the ingredients of the Sulu? :grin:
Does it dry your hair out?
Thanx

Tarah

I'm joining this challenge. I've had my MTG for awhile and only used it for a short time. I think I was using too much cause I was a greasy mess!

Any tips on how to use the MTG and how often to use it?

Thanks

marygrove013

I have the old MTG...Is there anything wrong with it? Or does the new MTG smell better? Also, how safe is that stuff? Does anyone know? I've been off the forum for awhile because I recently had a baby: ) She's 6 months old now & she's beautiful...

Avia62

Count me in! Just bought two new wigs to wear while I keep hair braided and marinate in a bag nightly with MTG.:grin: I will welcome the bacon/BBQ head smell for the the challenge!!!!! :lachen:

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I still have the old MTG. Can I join? I am long transitioning without the BC. I am using Sulfur 8 too.

Muze

i'd like to join this challenge. how long is it going on for? i just bought the big thing of the original formula and yesterday i cut off two inches of damaged ends. so i am anxious to get back to arm pit length. i usually apply it lightly every night but i may go to every other night.

MochaKochaLatte

im in i have currently have the sulu,i'm just using it on my braids under my 1/2 wig, i already started but how much are you supposed to use per week? Because im doing it daily!

RODI

How is everybody doing on this challenge. I want to join. I have the original MTG.
What are the rules????
Please provide tips on how to use. I think i use too much. Ii is always running down my neck and face.
Do ou mix it with other oils? Do you use other products (eg. moisturizer) while using MTG?

Andy1979

HAS EVERYONE FORGOTTEN ABOUT THIS CHALLENGE. I ORDERED SULU MAX GRO SO I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN BUT NOT IF IT'S NOT GOING ON ANYMORE.

Avia62

I'm still doing it! :grin: I use MTG at least three times a week while sleeping with a plastic cap. I wear a wig during the day but marinate in MTG or JOCO at night.) My hair has been braided now for at least 1 1/2 months and I have thick new growth. I'm not sure if anyone is keeping up with the challenge but I'll continue on my own if I have to. I'm going to keep this up for a year and most definitely will post progress pictures at the end. Have fun ladies! Go MTG!!!!!! Make my new growth GROW!:yep:

Aussie

i used my MTG whenever i remember.. didnt really do much for me. i think its more of the hair.... my regimen(in fotki) has worked. progress in sig

Andy1979

OK Great! I just got my Sulu Max Gro in the mail, so I'm going to start tomorrow or Monday. Does anyone add scent to their MTG to control the smell, and if so, what do you add?

crvlngrhair

OK Great! I just got my Sulu Max Gro in the mail, so I'm going to start tomorrow or Monday. Does anyone add scent to their MTG to control the smell, and if so, what do you add?

I added B&B works fragrance oil to it and the smell disappears completely! I think it was the strawberry peach scent. :yep:

unique4lyfe33

i jus started using mtg. it has been almost a week and i have gotten a lil ng. i jus got my hair braided 2day. n wat r the rules ect:ohwell: