NEW MTG CHALLENGE!!

Andy1979

I didn't initiate this challenge so I guess I can't say what the rules are but I guess you just massage your scalp with MTG (or sulu max gro) about 3 times per week, make sure you do a before and after shot and by all means....SHARE YOUR PROGRESS!!

NYAmicas

Seeker
I havent used MTG in about 2 years but just bought the Original 32oz bottle off the website so I'll be waiting for it in the mail.

BUMPING!

Andy1979

OK, so I finished my first week of MTG. I THINK I got 1/4", but I'm not sure. I only used it for the 1st 3 days of the week b/c my hubby said my hair smelled horrible...I tried adding candle scent oil (strawberry patch) but I think I used too much because it ended up smelling even worse.
Well, I'm going to try again this week and this time I added just 20 drops of candle scent oil (mango flavor) and it doesn't smell half bad. I think it smells a little like pine sol, but that's better than smelling like "you know what".
Anyway, when hubby gets home tonight I will see if he notices the smell...if not, I will keep this up until I BC!!
I will keep posting updates in my fotki of the progress. You ladies make sure you update yours as well...I need motivation!

unique4lyfe33

hey guys i have been using the mtg only a few times because i hear that mtg gives great growth and i just got my hair bradied and want them to look fresh for a while lol:grin: but even with that said i have more new growth then usually. i have only had my braids in for a week. but i did use it the oher day with some peppermint oil (couldnt smell the mtg @ all and loving the tingle)

Last edited:

snugglez41685

I would like to revive this challenge as well as join it. I'm getting my cornrows done now and just received my MTG today. Any takers that aren't on the OCT/Megatek trend?

snugglez41685

MeechUK, All you have to do is get your MTG ready! Let me know if you don't already have it so i can give u some sites to buy from. :)

snugglez41685

Update............ I applied MTG yesterday. I will apply straight no mixing to my scalp three times a week: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I'm going to try this and see how this works for me.

Geminigirl

I'm IN. My MTG should be here by monday or tuesday so I will be joining then. I am already ten wks six days post so I already have NG does that matter? How will I measure?

snugglez41685

I really haven't been updating but i kind of fell off for a week with the MTG. I did see growth and I'm back on. enough being lazy how are you ladies coming along?

mariofmagdal

My daughter and I are in! We just started this weekend with Sulu Max Gro. I can only post my daughters progress, I have no one to help with the pictures of my hair.....:perplexed

Here is the start of our journey:

UPDATED PHOTOS 10/14/08

Last edited:

mariofmagdal

Just wanted to let you know that since Sat 9/13/08 our start date with MTG, I had to re-braid my daughters hair by Wed 9/17/08, her cornrows were so loose! She had that much new growth! Her braids usually last at least 7 to 10 days without having to be totally redone. We use MTG nightly, and bag with plastic cap covered with a silk wrap.

mariofmagdal

Just wanted to let you know that since Sat 9/13/08 our start date with MTG, I had to re-braid my daughters hair by Wed 9/17/08, her cornrows were so loose! She had that much new growth! Her braids usually last at least 7 to 10 days without having to be totally redone. We use MTG nightly, and bag with plastic cap covered with a silk wrap.

Today marks a week later. Well, tonight I discovered something really funny, I oiled my daughters hair for the night, and decided to do some personal grooming on her, clipping nails and toenails. When I pulled her left hand from under her face, I found the nails on this hand were significantly longer than those on her right hand! How funny is that, so Sulu Max Gro grows everything! It does say hoof repair on original MTG!:yep:

mariofmagdal

My daughter and I are in! We just started this weekend with Sulu Max Gro. I can only post my daughters progress, I have no one to help with the pictures of my hair.....:perplexed

Here is the start of our journey:

UPDATED PHOTOS 10/14/08

This is our 30 day update. I am very pleased with the results.

snugglez41685

Congrats on your daughter's 30 day progress! As for my update i started applying MTG more often instead of three times a week i upped it to four days.