New Picturetrail Album

Armyqt

Hey all, I moved my online album from yahoo to picturetrail. I added photos of my haircare products and 2 new hair pics!!

pebbles

Hey Armyqt,/images/graemlins/wave.gif

As always, your hair is gorgeous! Your daughter has beautiful hair!/images/graemlins/clap.gif Obviously, she gets it from her mommy! /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/wave.gif

pinkpanda_99

I agree with Pebbles, your and your daughter's hair is very pretty. There's something in that hair closet of yours that's working very well. LOL! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Amethyst

Armyqt your hair is fabulous! I love the color, the shine. Thanks for posting the products that you use too /images/graemlins/grin.gif
BTW,your little angel is simply darling /images/graemlins/angel.gif

Amethyst

adrienne0914

love the new spot and all the pics. your and your daughter's hair looks great! i won't even go into the subject of products... i'll just say a lil prayer for ya, girl!! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

adrienne

Tracy

Arnyqt,

Looovely pictures. Your hair looks very healthy. Looking at them makes me want to darken my hair.... /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

I'm so impressionable.... /images/graemlins/wink.gif

G

Your hair is looking good Armyqt!! Its very shiny and silky looking. Keep up the good work!

Kitkat

Very nice Armyqt! Both you and your daughter have great heads of hair. You're starting her off on the right foot! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

daviine

ArmyQt---I'm with everyone else!!! You and your daughter's hair are beautiful. I think your looks fabulous now so I can't wait to see it after you cut off all you no-lye ends!!!

She is so lucky to have a mother knowledgeable about haircare.

Everytime I go to the BSS, I am always tempted to buy the Kids Organics Detangling Moisturizing Hair Lotion that you use on your daughter's hair. The ingredient list is impressive and I really wonder how it would fare on myhair. Have you ever tried it on your hair? If so, what were the results? If not, let me know if you ever get curious enough to try it.

Lindy

Your hair looks really healthy /images/graemlins/smile.gif. It's so shiny and it looks like you've got good thickness, too!!! Keep doing whatever you've been doing, cuz it looks like it's working for you!!! /images/graemlins/clap.gif

P.S. Your daughter's hair looks nice, too!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

MissM

You and your daughter have beautiful hair. She's lucky to have a mom like you to care for her hair, what a cutie! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Armyqt

Thanks everyone for all the kind words. I'm gonna post more pics once I get my next relaxer. This time I'll it get done professionally. It really needs to get straighter. I was hoping to be at bra-strap by now, but that goal has since gone out the window. Right now I'm just focusing on keeping
the hair healthy.

I really enjoy doing my daughter's hair. Thanks to all the wonderful advice I've picked up from all the naturals on this board, her hair is coming along very nicely. That style in the picture was an experiment. As she gets older, we'll experiment with different styles. She loved this one though. My goal is to try and instill in her a positive outlook about her natural hair. It's working, cause that girl can't stay out the mirror!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Again, thanks for all the kind words.

iris

Armyqt,

You and your daughter have a terrific head of hair! She is so fortunate to have someone guiding her in the right direction at such a young age /images/graemlins/grin.gif When she gets older, I bet she'll be another Rapunzel with all the pampering and attention that you are instilling in her now regarding her hair /images/graemlins/wink.gif.

HHG,
Iris

pebbles

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Adrienne, Adrienne, Adrienne... I KNOOOOW, you didn't go there girlfriend!

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN OF THE JURY, MAY I PLEASE DIRECT YOUR ATTENTION TO EXHIBIT A

Adrienne's Product Closet

Now just go ahead and let me know what time you want me to pick u up for the PJ's Anonymous meeting!

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/rofl.gif LOL! You guys are too funny! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

beana3

You both have gorgeous hair! keep up the good work. My hair always looks fuller when i blow it dry (like how you explained in the last colorshines pic). Your hair looks soo healthy.. its unbeliveable!!!.. You may make me an elasta qp addict /images/graemlins/smile.gif

LuvableLady

This site has the most beautiful heads of relaxed hair that I have ever seen in my life. Your daughters hair is pretty to. AA hair is pretty both natural and relaxed. I love the versatility of AA hair.

hairfanatic

Hi Armyqt /images/graemlins/wave.gif

Your hair is coming along wonderfully! /images/graemlins/smile.gif It looks very shiny and healthy. Keep up the good work. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

VALLEYGIRL

Like everyone else said both you and your daughetrs hair are beautiful and healthy looking
Keep up the good work.
Valleygirl
PS I didn't even open the hair products album!!!

LondonDiva

ArmyQT your hair is beautiful and your daughter has a great looking head of hair too. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Keep it up and in a few years she be sitting on it. Keep up the good work on both your heads of hair.

Mine looks like a HOT MESS /images/graemlins/mad.gif right now, and you've inspired me to do something with it today.

Valerie

Yourself and daughter have lovely hair. Thanks for sharing your pictures. /images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/wave.gif /images/graemlins/whyme.gif

sweetcocoa

Armyqt said:
Hey all, I moved my online album from yahoo to picturetrail. I added photos of my haircare products and 2 new hair pics!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Love the pics! I also was thinking about moving from yahoo...was it easy to do?

Armyqt

sweetcocoa said:
Armyqt said:

[/ QUOTE ]
Love the pics! I also was thinking about moving from yahoo...was it easy to do?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Sweetcocoa /images/graemlins/wave.gif I prefer the picturetrail setup much better. You have tons of options and it's very user friendly. Not hard at all. Be sure and let us know when you move. You are one of my biggest inspirations when it comes to caring for my daughter's hair!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Armyqt

The ingredient list is impressive and I really wonder how it would fare on myhair. Have you ever tried it on your hair? If so, what were the results? If not, let me know if you ever get curious enough to try it

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Davine. I haven't tried that moisturizer on my relaxed hair, but it sure works miracles on my lil' ones naturals. If I ever decide to slap some on, I'll let you know how it is. See ya later. /images/graemlins/smile.gif