New Picturetrail Album

ms_kenesha

<font color="green">You and your daughter have gorgeous hair! /images/graemlins/smile.gif
I see that you have all three Elucence shampoos which one do you like the best &amp; why? I see the Elucence Moisture Balancing Shampoo has the least amount of product left! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif What is the brand of your shea butter, I can't read the label very well. Sorry for all the questions, but I love your hair! </font>

Armyqt

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
ms_kenesha said:
<font color="green">You and your daughter have gorgeous hair! /images/graemlins/smile.gif
I see that you have all three Elucence shampoos which one do you like the best &amp; why? I see the Elucence Moisture Balancing Shampoo has the least amount of product left! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif What is the brand of your shea butter, I can't read the label very well. Sorry for all the questions, but I love your hair! </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Ms Kenesha, thanks for your kind words /images/graemlins/smile.gif. To answer your questions, the other two shampoos are mainly for after a relaxer or for clarifying. I couldn't decide which one to but so I purchased both of them. /images/graemlins/grin.gif I 've only relaxed once since then and I don't clarify often so they are both full. I do love the MB shampoo though. The shea butter is made by Afajato. I buy it from the Korean BSS. It's not one of the brands used here, but I like it for moisturizing my daughter's hair. hth. Anytime you have any questions, just ask away. That's what wer'e all here for. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
Hi Army QT,

I'm a bit late.. would like to see your pics but can't view w/out a password.

Armyqt

Laela said:
Hi Army QT,

I'm a bit late.. would like to see your pics but can't view w/out a password.

[/ QUOTE ]

Laela the password is at the bottom of my post in the signature area. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
Oops.. thanks.. I realized I had a block on signatures in my profile! thanks..

Crysdon

Re: New Picturetrail Album *DELETED*

Re: New Picturetrail Album *DELETED* [Re:Armyqt]
#33235 - 02/17/03 12:40 PM

[/ QUOTE ]

Does anyone know why does it says deleted in my reply?