New Product from Aveda for Dry Hair

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
This is part of the email I got:

Do you have dry hair? Experience our new intensive moisture-rich pre-shampoo healing treatment, Sap Moss Nourishing Concentrate . A blend of sap, Iceland moss and certified organic honey helps restore smoothness, moisture and shine?without weighing your hair down.

Lindy

Pre-shampoo treatment?? That sounds interesting... /images/graemlins/smile.gif How much is it??? /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

BronxDiva

I have some but I did not try it (the conditioner) yet. I tried the shampoo and it wasn't bad /images/graemlins/smile.gif

blueMoon

I saw this in the store. Its $18 for 4 ounces.

from the aveda website:
Nourish dry hair—with our moisture-rich, deep-conditioning, pre-shampoo healing treatment. Our formula—with Iceland moss, sap and certified organic honey—helps repair dry, damaged hair, restoring smoothness and shine.
Replenishes moisture
Helps repair dry, damaged hair
Restores natural shine
Key Ingredients.

Iceland moss, Sap, Certified organic honey, Hydrolyzed wheat protein, Apricot amino acids, Plant based emollients

sweetcocoa

Ohhhh this sounds nice(I love Aveda products...they are just so expensive). I like their Sapp Moss shampoo almost as much as I like the Elucence shampoo....
I feel a need for a PJ 'fix' coming on.....

NYCchild

Ya rite! they are too expensive. BUT what i do. i buy em from drugstore.com because they sometimes offer a $10 discount off total order (cant remember how much it has to be) and free shipping too! /images/graemlins/grin.gif
believe me this is the ONLY way i buy aveda!

try here from time to time to see new codes /images/graemlins/wink.gif
http://thesavingdepot.com/codesad.html
(scroll down to drugstore.com)

blessings

Ennyaa

You know I bought a little bottle of Aveda Rosemary Conditioner on a whim from the spa I go to for waxing and I really liked it. I've been using it for my conditioner washes for a few weeks and it was only $3. I may have to go back there and check out what else they have. /images/graemlins/scratchchin.gif

Tracy

I've been looking for another good ready made pre-shampoo. I'm slightly "over" Potion 7. It's good but, alas, my hair is tired of it.

I wonder how this compares...hmmmm....

Sounds like a review is on the way.... /images/graemlins/laugh.gif