New Product From Curls!Champagne Curls & Kaviar Kinks Hair Restoration & Growth Treat

SignatureBeauty

I just saw this on Sistas Place, It isn't for Naturals but for those with Chemically Treated Hair, It sounds Interesting! go to www.sistasplace.com and click on new products, it should show up!

Curls Champagne Curls & Kaviar Kinks Hair Restoration & Growth Treatment

2 oz Formulated with champagne grape and caviar extracts, this growth enhancing, hair strengthening treatment is THE solution for women that chemically alter their hair. Caviar extract nourishes the hair and promotes healthy keratin formation & Champagne yeast extract has a high concentration of Vitamins B1, B2, B6, and amino acids that help regenerate and stimulate the scalp to combat the effects of free radicals thus promoting growth. For those with with relaxed, permed, texturized, chemically altered, color treated, sun and/or chlorine damaged, and slow growing hair.

Price: $22.00

Nita81

I just got an email from sistasplace too. That's mighty high for 2oz. I'll wait on that one.

SignatureBeauty

I know 2oz. for $22.00 and they might say you have to use it daily, and then the cavier exractx, I guess you can't get a sample of that one LOL!!!

And the Ingredients ain't all that here they are:

Ingredients: Tahitia Coconut Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Olive Oil, Keratin Protein, Champagne Grape Extract, Caviar Extract, Silk Amino Acids, MSM, Borage Oil, Rosemary Oil, Ho Shu Wu Extract, Calendula Extract, Calendula Macerate, Golden Seal Extract, Echnicea Extract, Tocopherol Acetate.

Last edited:

VinDieselsWifey

i got the e-mail about that. at $22 for 2 oz, that stuff better make me go from bra-strap to waistlength overnight!!