New Product of QVC-a Cleansing Conditioner

Dogmd

New Product on QVC-a Cleansing Conditioner

I was watching QVC and saw them premier a new product. This product is similar to what a lot of people on this board are doing already with the conditioning washes only!

Its called WEN and it was developed by a hair designer to protect the hair from the stripping effect of shampoos. He developed it to protect a lot of his clients hair color after going home, because they would fade in a few weeks with shampooing.

There are three FORMULAS...

Item Number A67606
Wen by Chaz Dean Tea Tree Cleansing Conditioner

QVC Price $28.00
Introductory Price $25.45
Shipping and Handling $4.47

A rich, moisturizing conditioner that works wonders on dry, flaky scalps. Wen tea tree conditioner cleanses the hair and scalp without any detergent or sodium laurel sulfate, which can strip your locks of their natural oils. Works well on those with medium to coarse and wavy to curly hair.

Net weight 16 oz.

Made in USA.

FIG- SOLD OUT ALREADY

Item Number A70557
Wen by Chaz Dean Fig Cleansing Conditioner

QVC Price $28.00
Save! Buy two or more and save on S & H. Click here for details.

Advance orders ship 10/7/05.

An enriching solution for hair that's lost its luster. Wen by Chaz Dean is a rich, dense conditioner that's designed to rehydrate and strengthen even the most dry, damaged mane. Formulated without detergents or sodium laurel sulfate, it won't strip the hair or scalp of its natural oils, so its safe to use every day. It also does double duty as a shaving cream.

Net weight 16 oz.

Made in USA.

AND SWEET ALMOND...

Item Number A67605
Wen by Chaz Dean Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner

QVC Price $28.00
Save! Buy two or more and save on S & H. Click here for details.

A harmonious blend of herbs and natural ingredients makes this Wen sweet almond mint cleansing conditioner a taming treat for your tresses. Formulated to eliminate shampoo and its harsh effects, it is the only cleanser/conditioner you will need to use in your daily routine. Works well on fine to medium hair.

Net weight 16 oz.

Made in USA.

I ORDERED THE FIG ... SO I WILL LET YOU ALL KNOW HOW IT WORKS...
THEY STATE THIS IS THE ONLY PRODUCT YOU WILL NEED.
YOU USE 16-20 PUMPS PER HEAD TO "WASH" THE HAIR, THEN YOU BLOW DRY AND APPLY 1-2 PUMPS AS A LEAVE IN. THE HAD NUMEROUS HAIR TYPES ON THE SHOW AND THEY LOOKED AMAZING. THEY HAD A WOMEN OF COLOR WITH HER HAIR IN A CURLY STYLE WHICH LOOKED NATURAL AND BEAUTIFUL...

IT WAS VERY EXCITING TO FINALLY SEE A PRODUCT THAT ADDRESSES SOME OF OUR PROBLEMS WITH THE STRIPPING EFFECTS OF SHAMPOOS AND SODIUM LAUREL SULFATES.

CHECK IT OUT!!!

Last edited:

AKA-Tude

I have been 'eye-ballin' this stuff on ebay for a long minute, but I'm too chicken to purchase (if it doesn't work Imo be PISSED:swearing: !!)

Alert us of the results!

Amylee

Re: New Product on QVC-a Cleansing Conditioner

Chaz dean...Isn't he the hair dresser in extreme makeover?

jengrady

Darryl Stephens (Noah) from the hit LOGO series Noah's Arc swears by this stuff and his hair when he wore it curly always looked cute so...

keluric

I use Suave's clarifying conditioner and it works in a similar fashion.. and it's a lot cheaper.

prettyinpurple

I believe Curlmart has it too. I might try it after I use some other items up :)

DAX

I called QVC about 2 months ago to order this product when Chaz Dean was on and they were sold out then also, so I ordered it directly from Chaz Dean's website.

I use the fig and almond conditioner mixed together and I like it alot. Leah Williams uses them combined and said it works well for AA hair. They have a tingling sensation. I put it on and let it sit for 2 minutes and then rinse. It does NOT lather but you can tell it is working. My hair was much easier to detangle after using it. I have the Fig, Tee Tree and Almond conditioner. I haven't used the Tee Tree yet. I also purchased the fig conditioning oil. I used it and it is very moisturizing but I didn't like the smell, so I only use it once a week to seal my moisturizers.

I believe that this product is worth trying. I know the price gives you sticker shock, but the bottles are big (the ones at QVC are the larger bottles). Also, you know that QVC has a 30-day return policy so if you don't like it, you can return it with no problem.

GlamourGirl

I love QVC. My mom was just telling me about this stuff. (My mom and her sis are QVC/HSN shopping queens :lol:). The guy who makes this supposedly never uses shampoo to wash his hair. I'm sure my mom ordered it and I'm just going to be a moocher and try hers first before I order it. I've been looking for something to just replace shampoo altogether.