New Shampoo/Cond Find For MNT'ers!!!!!

miracle

MNT'ers....I ran across a shampoo/conditioner today that I almost swore was MNT. I found this stuff in the dollar store and immediately grabbed it because I couldn't believe I was finding MNT for that kind of bargain. The bottle and label look almost exactly the same, but it's called La Bella Los Caballos Shampoo/Cond (Enriched Formula For Softer, Shinier Manes & Hair). I checked out the ingredients and :love: :love:, there are so many wonderful ingredients like olive oil, coconut oil, lanolin, rosemary extract, horsetail extract....so, of course, I bought it and can't wait to use it. I don't know if it will end up holding a candle to the Original Mane n' Tail, but I will soon find out. :lol:

If anyone is already using/have used this product, please post a review for us and fill us in on the details!!!! :)

MonaLisa

miracle said:
MNT'ers....I ran across a shampoo/conditioner today that I almost swore was MNT. I found this stuff in the dollar store and immediately grabbed it because I couldn't believe I was finding MNT for that kind of bargain. The bottle and label look almost exactly the same, but it's called La Bella Los Caballos Shampoo/Cond (Enriched Formula For Softer, Shinier Manes & Hair). I checked out the ingredients and :love: :love:, there are so many wonderful ingredients like olive oil, coconut oil, lanolin, rosemary extract, horsetail extract....so, of course, I bought it and can't wait to use it. I don't know if it will end up holding a candle to the Original Mane n' Tail, but I will soon find out. :lol:

If anyone is already using/have used this product, please post a review for us and fill us in on the details!!!! :)

You know what miracle...when I was in the dollar store last year...right about the time I was joining the MNT users club...I had thought that was the MNT when I first glanced at it...but I decided just to go ahead and roll with the MNT.

CLASSYEBONYGIRL

Bumping!! I saw this shampoo and conditioner in Kmart and I almost bought them. The ingredients were looking very good. Has anyone tried them?

PinkAngel

Anybody have a picture. Wal-Mart has a shampoo for Mane & Tail too (can't remember the name) and I'm wondering if it is this one.

CLASSYEBONYGIRL

Here is the link to their website.http://www.labellabeauty.com/
I bought the tropical shampoo (Mango+rainforest water) and conditioner(Pineapple+Rainforest) yesterday at Bed Bath and Beyond. I am going to try them out today. But the ingredients are great and they smell really yummy.

Cheleigh

CLASSYEBONYGIRL said:
I bought the tropical shampoo (Mango+rainforest water) and conditioner(Pineapple+Rainforest) yesterday at Bed Bath and Beyond. I am going to try them out today. But the ingredients are great and they smell really yummy.

I have all three tropical collection conditioners--banana & rain water, mango & rainwater, pineapple & rainwater. I got them from my Big Lots and bought all six bottles they had. The ingredients for all three are identical save banana and coconut; mango and papaya and pineapple and passion fruit, respectively. Here are the ingredients for the banana one. They don't have a thick consistency, so they are really good for conditioner washing or adding in oils/molasses as a deeper treatment.

Ingredients:
Deionized water, Ceterayl Alcohol, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Stearalkonium Chloride, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Rainforest Water, Panthenol (Vitamin B-5), Musa Paradisica (Banana) Fruit Juice, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Aloe Barbandensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Retinyl (Vitamin A) Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Proplparaben, DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance, FD&C Yellow #5

so1913

I've saw this the other day, I think it was National Wholesale Liquidators. Maybe I'll pick a bottle up.

CLASSYEBONYGIRL

That's it!! I think I am inlove with this shampoo and conditioner:love:. These might be even better than Suave and Vo5 conditioners:yep:. I am going to give them another shot over the weekend before I give my final review. But right now my hair does feel soft and it smells sexy.:lol:

morehairplease

CLASSYEBONYGIRL said:

Classyebonygirl thanks SO much for posting this link! Will pick some up this weekend if not today ;) thanks again for posting this link

bronzehair

i actually have this conditioner.....i don't find it to be anything special i only bought it because it was cheaper than mane n tail

bronzehair

i can't compare it because i never tried mane n tail but i wasn't sure what it was supposed to do, i remember pm'ing somone on the board who had used it asking how i should use it.If i remember correctly it's thick and didn't leave any slip or leave my hair feeling super moisturized i ended up using it as a pre poo hth

CLASSYEBONYGIRL

Bumping!! I have tried the Los Cabellas shampoo-enriched for soft shinier healthy hair and the conditioner as well and I really like them. I might replace this with my Mane and Tail shampoo and conditioner. It has much better ingredients and I got better results with it IMO.

sassyhair

I saw that same thing at walmart, I said I would use up my mnt first. I saw it in the tampon and pad isle...lol, when I went back it was all gone, however there were only like one bottle of each.