New with questions

dbell83

I've just recently found this site and so far, I have gathered some fantastic information, especially in the Newcomer's guide. I'm eager to get started because my hair is not in the greatest of condition. Pretty bad, actually. I'm trying to put together a regimen and have a couple of questions:

1. I work out everyday, alternating cardio & weights. Anyone have any suggestions on what I should do with my hair during my workout?

2. Are the caruso curlers a good option? I understand that I have to let go of the curling iron due to the condition of my hair but I'm not sure I would like the bun/ponytail style.

Any additional information would be greatly appreciated!! :) :)

Thanks in advance!

Dee

KiniKakes

Welcome to LHCF!!!! :)

Well I wear a bun nearly every day... it's a great protective style and i can do as much or as little physical activity as i like, without worrying about sweating anything out.

HTH!

nomoweavesfome

welcome aboard. I couldn't give you advise on the caruso sets - I never tries them , but I wear the bun which personally is not the most flattering style for me but right now I'm skipping the flatter for the latter - which is later on I will have LONG hair - some day.

check out my album and see my bun style
http://www.picturetrail.com/nomoweavesfome