New Years Challenge Bi Weekly Check

luvhair

Beauty and Fashion Junkie
Well ladies-- if you are doing the challenge just checkin here.

My challenge is now going to be changing as I found out my hair is severely over processed. Now I am challenging my self to transition beautifully. My edges are still thinning so I need to find out what is going on. I am going to also use surge revitalizer too!! we'll see how it goes. How is everyone else doing?

Victorian

old head
I'm getting ready for winter
Moisture, moisture and more moisture! I also need to be a little gentler and manipulate my hair less. I'm just getting noticeable newgrowth so again I need to stick to the moisture and pay extra special attention to ends and roots. In these next 2 months I'm really hoping for a surge of growth. I need more protein...

ngaa

i hadnt heard of this but will join now!! like most ppl i aill add more moisture to my hair and will try to take vits more freqqutnly

Tara

I've changed up my routine slightly.

I was trying to think back to what I was doing when my hair was at it's thickest and healthiest, and I was on the modified Cathy Howse routine. Now I'm on her routine, and doing the baggie method.

Protein appears to be a friend of my hair, and I've only been consistant with this currently for a week but it is as follows:

Conditioner wash hair every three days (that's CG not Cathy Howse)

Use my protein conditioner, mixed with olive oil, and peppermint oil for a stimulamt

Leave on for 30 minutes without heat.

Rinse

Drip dry a little bit, put on my curl activator, and pull the top section of my hair into a ponytail, braid, and put the baggie on, and do the same to the bottom section.

I have to have TWO baggies becauwe my top/middle part of my hair is not as long as the bottom half of my hair.